Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 3:15 am

Spoony has made it very clear he never plans on ever working ever again, and that includes making videos. He sure as hell isn't getting an office job. Pretty sure he plans to mooch off of Miles until he dies.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri May 15, 2020 5:47 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 am
Yeah? But at least he can pay his mortgage, asshat.
How many times has Spoony parroted this "we're all gonna die" concern troll spiel? And what "we're" is he speaking of, anyway? The voices inside his shrivelled misfiring nut of a few autonomic function centre cells brain?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 am

C'mon. Trump is obviously referencing countries that are doing "better" numbers-wise, because they're not testing people as the US did. Who lacks cognitive capabilities to understand stuff, you lazy fucking piece of shit?

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 7:15 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 am
Yeah? But at least he can pay his mortgage, asshat.
Alright, let's overlook that this is clearly taken out of context and misinterpreted to fit Spoony's deranged, self-serving narrative, and let's put something into perspective.

Trump has a fairly remarkable background as far as his education is concerned, and based on a number of factors is estimated to have a very high IQ.
He created a number businesses ventures, and though he has had many failures in that regard, his rate of success is still significantly above the average.
He inherited a brand worth millions, and turned it into a brand worth billions, when over 92% of people who inherit that type of wealth tend to lose money over their lifetime.
He wrote one of the best-selling, most influential and referenced books on business and negotiation ever.
He went from a guy outside the world of politics, to becoming President of the U.S. in one go. This, despite having all of news and entertainment media, academia, and the mainstream political establishment explicitly going against him.
Furthermore, he has been proven right over his critics again, and again, and again, and again...

Sure, you may say Trump is buffoonish and has tacky noveau-riche tastes, but that's part of his brand. You may say he's a bad politician, or President, or whatever. That's fine. But the idea that Trump is dumb is something that can only be peddled by people who are far too stupid to realize how much smarter than themselves Trump really is.

Also, if Trump is so dumb, what does that make the likes of Spoony then? It boggles the mind, the unmitigated lack of self-awareness people like Noah can display.
The implication for calling Trump an idiot is, of course, that Spoony himself is smart by contrast. But when it comes to the most important metric for "smarts", which is achievement in the real world, Noah is just shy of being Chris-Chan.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 7:31 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 am
C'mon. Trump is obviously referencing countries that are doing "better" numbers-wise, because they're not testing people as the US did. Who lacks cognitive capabilities to understand stuff, you lazy fucking piece of shit?
It's once again Spoonfag projecting himself onto Trump.
It's blatantly obvious that Trump is responding to CNN and other lamestream media that freak the fuck out over "new cases" all the time. It should be called "discovered cases" instead because that's what it is. The most important thing to note is that only very few of those cases end in sickness and a vanishingly small number end in death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 7:47 am

More Orange Man Bad bullshit from a lazy fuck that didn't even vote in 2016.

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 am

I can't tell if that other guest is trolling or genuinely that retarded, but come on. Does anyone in here really believe that that guy could write a book? Ever hear of a Ghostwriter? I didn't even know for sure and it's the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned it. Attacking Spoony for the shit he says and does is fine, but make sure it's at least justified. That's just embarrassing.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri May 15, 2020 10:37 am

There should be a function on DHI that if you post ten times as guest, you have to register an account
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 12:08 pm

Anyone have a recent Spoony pic? Asking for a friend.

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 am
I can't tell if that other guest is trolling or genuinely that retarded, but come on. Does anyone in here really believe that that guy could write a book? Ever hear of a Ghostwriter? I didn't even know for sure and it's the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned it. Attacking Spoony for the shit he says and does is fine, but make sure it's at least justified. That's just embarrassing.
Are you retarded? Literally everyone knows Trump didn't actually type out the book. Basically no public figure ever writes their own stuff. He's still responsible for the conceptual content in there. So much so, you can see him telegraphing and using tactics he spells out when dealing with the media, and during negotiations. Do you think the ghostwriter actually came up with the entire material from scratch?