Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:15 am

Would you watch the Razorfist video on Moviebob?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:59 am

Would you rather poke out your left eye or right eye?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6rzwo7BrU
now if they do this to MovieBlob, they get rid of 2 cancers in one hit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 am

My dick will never not be hard from this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:03 pm

But didn't all "content creators" spreges sign a TOS agreement when making a youtube account? Among the which was included a clause that YT will cover the costs of hosting their material as long as YT had the final say in what they can or can't upload?

You know, that shit that no one reads and just blindly click yes to get to uploading videos?

What tires me from these assholes is that, on one hand they want to bre treated like real, honest to god proffesionals of their craft but at the same time be exempt of all the responsibilities of the editorial process. If you admit that youtube is your JOB then that TOS was your labour contract. Breach of contract 3 times in a row? you're out.

P.S. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be shilling for corporations but the delusion these faggots have rivals those of sovereign citizens.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 am

It's hard not to shill for youtube when these delusional manchildren are coming out with so much pure BS about what youtube "owes" them, when what youtube actually owes them is

ZERO
ZERO
ZERO
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 am

Yeah, as much as I hate Google I have to take their side given how asinine these retards are with their reasoning. I'm now commonly hearing - ironically, from people on the right - how they think the government should step in and take over YouTube because people's First Amendment rights are being violated over demonetization and other such nonsense.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:26 am

They'd have more sympathy from me if they'd stop associating, "free speech," with how much money they get for exercising their free speech.

It's like TicTac's example of, "Welcome to McDonald's. God hates fags. Can I take your order?" I'm free to say that all I want but I have no right to demand compensation for sharing my views in such a manner.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 am
Yeah, as much as I hate Google I have to take their side given how asinine these retards are with their reasoning. I'm now commonly hearing - ironically, from people on the right - how they think the government should step in and take over YouTube because people's First Amendment rights are being violated over demonetization and other such nonsense.
The first idiot I saw raising this banner was Mike Cernobitch, when he called for a public regulation body for Twitter because "it isn't just a private platform anymore, it is a public service". It was as idiotic then as it is today when these Youtube assholes are recycling it like Kevin Costner's urine in Waterworld

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm
The first idiot I saw raising this banner was Mike Cernobitch, when he called for a public regulation body for Twitter because "it isn't just a private platform anymore, it is a public service". It was as idiotic then as it is today when these Youtube assholes are recycling it like Kevin Costner's urine in Waterworld
You've compared apples with oranges