General Speedrunning Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: General Speedrunning Thread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Yeah, the video is in general incredibly awkward. Maybe the pedostache guy wouldn't be so bad if Jesse Cock's cousin on the left would shut the fuck up, but together they formed unforgetable combo, because you will always remember that no matter what you did in your life, you couldn't get in similarly unpleasant situation.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 am

Can I get a round of applause?

*quiet claps*
Why would you do that? I'm not even talking about the dating of a trans person, but the act of making a point to publicly announce it like that. It seems like that announcement would be rather embarrassing for the "girlfriend" in the situation also.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 am

The pedostache guy is Caveman. He's sometimes hilarious. His runs for GDQ, except for that Toomba run, are usually a good watch because he runs really shitty games on purpose.
Chibi, the guy he'd be glad would be quiet, is an actual lolcow. Got caught cheating at Paper Mario on stream, has depression, is a furry, has autism (redundant, I know), tells the world way too much about himself and then there's the magic moon light collar he wore for a while. His brother used to defend him in the /cow/ thread for a good while as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 am
The pedostache guy is Caveman. He's sometimes hilarious. His runs for GDQ, except for that Toomba run, are usually a good watch because he runs really shitty games on purpose.
Chibi, the guy he'd be glad would be quiet, is an actual lolcow. Got caught cheating at Paper Mario on stream, has depression, is a furry, has autism (redundant, I know), tells the world way too much about himself and then there's the magic moon light collar he wore for a while. His brother used to defend him in the /cow/ thread for a good while as well.
Why would you ever speedrun Paper Mario anyway? I can't think of any genre less interesting to watch someone speedrun than RPGs.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:47 am

The Paper Mario for the Wii to be specific but your question still rings true. I've got no clue why one would do that. I can better understand shit like some You-Gay-Bro! game because that is ridiculous in the first place so you'll likely be the only one who even did it and it can make for a profitable stream.
But those RPGs where they don't even break the fuck out of the game with glitches to skip almost all of the game are boring. There's a good reason why FF runs at GDQ take place during the local time's night to early morning slot. Nobody would tune in anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Nether Animal

Post by Nether Animal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Yes, haha.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
The pedostache guy is Caveman. He's sometimes hilarious.
Good on him. It was obvious who was autistic in that infamous video, but at the same time, Chibi's levels of autism were soo high that they dragged Caveman down as well - I don't remember the video that well and I'm certainly not going to watch it yet again, but I do remember it being such a terrible combination of both. Can't really blame the pedostache, and I dread what would happen if Chibi teamed up with some of the trannies - it's possible that a random capital city would explode.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm pretty sure Chibi is banned from GDQ or at least won't show up there no more.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:37 pm

How many years until Chibi xirself transitions?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 pm

This is one case where ASS is right. The speedrunning community are all trannies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome