Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:24 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:11 am
Duwango wrote:

Why do you care?
That's a very meme response. I was just asking because of the way you worded that earlier post. You gonna answer my question btw?
Passively trolling you is way funnier than providing a serious response, so no. :lol:
>trolling

Ok. To me it looks like you copypasta shit you find on pol over here in hopes you can get people to post agreement so you can screencap it for your SA friends. But whatever mate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Duwango » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am
Duwango wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

That's a very meme response. I was just asking because of the way you worded that earlier post. You gonna answer my question btw?
Passively trolling you is way funnier than providing a serious response, so no. :lol:
>trolling

Ok. To me it looks like you copypasta shit you find on pol over here in hopes you can get people to post agreement so you can screencap it for your SA friends. But whatever mate.
You sound really upset.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:55 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am
Duwango wrote:

>trolling

You sound really upset.
No, all your posts just make me think of this:

RAPEMAN wrote:

veris leta facies

Re: RIP Boogie, you're totally indistinguishable for all other fat fucks.

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Nigger Deluxe with AIDS wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:37 am
Yeah, racism has turned into such an unthinkable braincrime that most people have convinced themselves that anyone who is racist is basically the fat guy from American History X with nazi flags all over their house and shit.
According to leftist strawman narrative racists are afraid of different skin color, like the color of the skin is the only difference there is. :D Blacks and whites differ biologically in numerous ways, blacks have different heart disease drugs, different average cranial volume, immune system, muscular structure etc. It's just foolish to assume they'd have exactly the same cognitive abilities as whites do. Liberia, Haiti and post-apartheid South Africa are testimonies of failure of black leadership.

If it's racist if one doesn't want to associate with blacks, then racism is very reasonable as blacks are murderous.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Boogie the victim strikes again

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 pm

I'm sure he would never frame a story in such a way to make himself look like the victim and the other party the abuser.
RAPEMAN wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Re: RIP Boogie, you're totally indistinguishable for all other fat fucks.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Boogie tries so hard to be in his so called "logical sane middle" but being pro gay marriage to me is left wing. I bet on some other topic you would find him right wing. A person who has various believes from left & right is a centrist. It has nothing to do with the "logical sane middle" or being the best position.
Nigger Deluxe with AIDS wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:37 am
I believe what the science and evidence has shown: blacks have a smaller IQ on average, are way more prone to senseless violence, have problems with delayed gratification, have a general inability to use future oriented thought or feel empathy for anyone not in their immediate circle of friends/family. Any place on this planet that blacks are a majority is a shithole. This is empirical. Every time there is major white flight, the place goes to shit. Always. There is not one single example of a majority black place on the planet of earth that is economically strong, safe with low crime, to say nothing of innovative and advancing techology. These things are all supported by plain evidence.
Maybe stop watching alt right videos who spread their pseudoscience, what an idiot guestposter :lol: