Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:29 pm
Delightful bit in J. Wallace Skelton's bio at the university:

j would rather not have gendered pronouns applied to j, and is committed to supporting all people naming what pronouns work best for them, and in getting people’s pronouns right.

Now, this is just plain inconsiderate. Anyone who writes about "j." now has to awkwardly dance around j.'s preference for no gender pronouns. Fail to do that and you've just committed a hate crime.

Do any trans people prefer their pronoun to be "it"? Probably not, because that would actually show a sense of humor about themselves.
As P.J. O'Rourke suggested long before this stuff went mainstream, combine "she" and "it" and pronounce it accordingly.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:32 pm
New York hammers you with fines of 20 fucking thousand dollaridingos for that shit. Dunno about the states but that's far over what you can be fined for in civic cases here.
Just a few corrections, it only happens in Jewtropolis and not the rest of NY and the fines can go up to $250,000.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Pen Pal wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 pm
Just a few corrections, it only happens in Jewtropolis and not the rest of NY
That's really what anyone outside of the USA means when they say New York. Like how nobody thinks of the state or the dozens of other cities called Washington.
But okay. Seems plausible eno-
Pen Pal wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 pm
and the fines can go up to $250,000.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:29 pm
Delightful bit in J. Wallace Skelton's bio at the university:
Hopefully he becomes J Wallace Skeleton soon.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:12 pm

I think they call it "gender confirmation surgery" now.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:06 pm

It's always good when I can't tell if it's supposed to be a woman or a man... I'm guessing the creature is a woman trying to look like a man, because it doesn't have trans written all over their bio.

Also, to adress the dumb cunt, yes, there is a word for that, it's in the message you are reacting you dumb old hag (who's probably under 30, but is trying to look like 60 years old man), madness. Something others will be writing about you when you cut off your tits.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:17 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:12 pm
I think they call it "gender confirmation surgery" now.
"Stunning and brave" can also work in this context.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:04 pm

A bunch of people are mad at William Shatner for the crime of supporting an autism charity. The charity he supports, Autism Speaks, apparently at one point said that their goal was to cure autism. They stopped saying this years ago after much "reeeeee"ing about "eugenics", but the "reeeeee"ing never stopped. Here he points out that not all people with autism are on the high functioning end of the spectrum. They basically want him to stop supporting this charity and instead support MarzGurl-esque "pay for my lifestyle" crap. He's been arguing with these people for days. Apparently this happens every April - Autism Awareness Month.

I made this post here because one of the idiots that called the Jewish actor a Nazi is a "they/them". Shatner does not use his preferred pronoun, though. :lol: In reference to Captain Kirk faces the "no-win scenario".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Poor Bill. He still believes that there are reasonable people on Twitter. Bless his heart.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Funny how all kinds of dumb shit is called a "disease" now. Alcoholism, obesity, gambling addiction, etc. But an actual debilitating sickness? Nope. Can't call it that.
Is Spoony dead yet?