Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kojak Norseman

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Kojak Norseman » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 am

Two main reasons for his current state are probably the Scarlet breakup and not becoming a bigshot in the film industry. According to Lordkat I think, Spoony always had depression, but was able to work despite it. Possibly thanks to Scarlet and the dream of eventually becoming a Hollywood actor or filmmaker. When Scarlet left him and it became clear reviewing crap online is not gonna lead to a gig in Hollywood, he probably lost the motivation to produce content and the already present depression spiraled out of control.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon May 20, 2019 10:37 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:26 am
He could have deleted the "index.html" file. That could cause a 404.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. This is what you'll see when there is no template file to "jump onto" so to say (he had some basic CMS on it, it's not pure html), and that doesn't just happen out of nowhere. And I don't want to believe this fucker is smart enought that he could actually connect to FTP and delete it on his own by accident. He's so disfunctional now that I rather would trust my 80 years old grandma who struggles with ordinary phone.

I'm more inclined to believe that some disgrunted tranny hacked into it and this was the best they could do. Otherwise I would have to give The Pussy One credit of being able to use FTP manager (he's getting credit for this, not for the rest, being a dumb fuck), entering a password and accidentally deleting files when he didn't wanted to. But that's boring.

And if he did it by himself, I would assume that he would acknowledge it on twatter, as guestfag says - he had no issues immediately jump to support Trucker Lady with some terrible "jokes", or licking Granny's boots, but then again, maybe he's just so sensitive to the whole "experiment" stuff that he just wants to ignore it alltogether.

Either way, fuck him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

In other Spoony news, in one of his recent fedora tipping rants, he said people like him wouldn't exist if there was a perfect god, which is a pretty big self drag. Just proves how all his Trump, religion, Republican, etc rants are really just projecting his self hate, as if further proof was needed.

And rApril's aunt died.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 20, 2019 5:23 pm

His site is now pointing him to a DreamHost message page.

Is it finally down for good?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm
In other Spoony news, in one of his recent fedora tipping rants, he said people like him wouldn't exist if there was a perfect god, which is a pretty big self drag.
Wrong.
It's always good to have examples of what not to do laying around. Spoony's serving his perfect purpose.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 am
his brain really is fucked up. but how? it wasn't trump, he was already broken. did the TGWTG firing really precipitate it? to me it never really seemed to be the catalyst, he did ok for a while, if not better without TGWTG. why the fuck would being 'fired' from a site that really just reposts videos, do anything to anyone?
Fucking newfags. He got fired because he went on a multiple day twitter rage that involved threatening to murder fans. That stupid Lupa thing happened during it but wasn't the cause, dumbshit. Stop getting your news from YouTube videos made by even newer fags.

Tl;dr - Spoony was supposed to go to a convention, someone let him know Scarlett The Red Dragon was going to be there, he lost his shit and has never recovered. She obviously took his virginity and really fucked him up and now he's useless.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 am
his brain really is fucked up. but how? it wasn't trump, he was already broken. did the TGWTG firing really precipitate it? to me it never really seemed to be the catalyst, he did ok for a while, if not better without TGWTG. why the fuck would being 'fired' from a site that really just reposts videos, do anything to anyone?
Fucking newfags. He got fired because he went on a multiple day twitter rage that involved threatening to murder fans. That stupid Lupa thing happened during it but wasn't the cause, dumbshit. Stop getting your news from YouTube videos made by even newer fags.

Tl;dr - Spoony was supposed to go to a convention, someone let him know Scarlett The Red Dragon was going to be there, he lost his shit and has never recovered. She obviously took his virginity and really fucked him up and now he's useless.
I guess it's true what they say. You never forget your first pegging with a 16 inch studded diesel powered dildo.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue May 21, 2019 1:33 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am
If Patreon/crowdfunding weren't around, every single one of these INs would fuck off from YT immediately and get a normal job. Well, the smart ones would anyway. Unless you're getting millions of views, you probably can't live off of Youtube ad revenue alone.
What about Channel Awesome? Last I checked, they had neither(ongoing at least)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:33 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am
If Patreon/crowdfunding weren't around, every single one of these INs would fuck off from YT immediately and get a normal job. Well, the smart ones would anyway. Unless you're getting millions of views, you probably can't live off of Youtube ad revenue alone.
What about Channel Awesome? Last I checked, they had neither(ongoing at least)
Michaud and the Walkers have probably made a good chunck of money from merch and DVDs alone to where they might not even necessarily need a Patreon at the moment. That may change down the line, though. I'm not sure if they appear at cons anymore, but that could help line the pockets as well.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue May 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm
Michaud and the Walkers have probably made a good chunck of money from merch and DVDs alone to where they might not even necessarily need a Patreon at the moment. That may change down the line, though. I'm not sure if they appear at cons anymore, but that could help line the pockets as well.
Cons seemed more like a net loss for them, except when they have to get rid of all the surplus stocks of DVDs and shirts to sell. If they don't have any more sitting around in inventory, I can see why they wouldn't go.

Should we take a bet on how long Spoony's site will stay down?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.