DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am

Is the big news that Phil has finally been diagnosed with world record learning difficulties and about 17 chromosomes too few?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am
Is the big news that Phil has finally been diagnosed with world record learning difficulties and about 17 chromosomes too few?
Bugged tax mechanics, having to pay back state taxes for an unregistered for-profit venture. His tax guy threw his ass under the bus, misinformed him, and then basically said "tough shit, fagballs, get a local tax attorney." Also made a vague statement about a relatively serious non-gout health issue. My money is on diabeetus or Graves disease.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:14 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 am
I did nothing wrong! He burns so much money it's incredible. Now all the trolls have to do is DDOS his twitch and he is done.

They could do that. Or, the way funnier option, they just leave him to sabotage himself. Phil can fuck up on his own good enough and it's way funnier that way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:19 am

I'd love to have been in the room when that news was broken to Phil. I hope he did the sarcastic clapping and ACK ACK ACK to the taxman.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:23 am

The best part: the tax office apparently was warned off because some troll got Phil a bunch of free magazine subscriptions under the "DSP Gaming" name. And because the fucker shreds his mail and the troll made sure he has his mailbox full of spam, he accidentally shredded the tax office's earlier notices.

Bugged mailing mechanics, dood.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am
Bugged tax mechanics, having to pay back state taxes for an unregistered for-profit venture. His tax guy threw his ass under the bus, misinformed him, and then basically said "tough shit, fagballs, get a local tax attorney." Also made a vague statement about a relatively serious non-gout health issue. My money is on diabeetus or Graves disease.
Top kek! And all this time, DSP was saying "dood, it's not the IRS!"

It's exactly what we thought it was. He's been writing shit off FOR YEARS as business expenses when he never registered as a business and never payed business taxes. Delicious.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPXFMuHWsAEFW9M.jpg

He could owe hundreds of thousands in back taxes. KEK. Nobody deserves it more. This fucker has definitely been cheating the IRS.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPXLg-kWAAAnNR3.jpg:large
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Also:
Almost certainly either erectile dysfunction or type 2 diabeetus.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:36 pm

And that's how most small businesses fail and why they often do so in the first years. People are clueless about their finances and tax obligations. Your tax attourney doesn't have to tell you jack shit, really.
Get some bookkeeping programm and do all that shit yourself. You're better off that way because you know where you're at. Make sure to know your shit and talk with your tax wanker if you need help like pushing taxes back.

So it's confirmed that he LARPed as a buisiness owner as we all suspected. :lol: Thos back taxes are going to fuck his shit up. At the very least it's bye bye giant family house and back to the kahndo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm

It's okay guys. DSP will magic some money out of thin air to pay his back taxes. Dude's like a less severe form of Spoony-- he just stays around.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm
It's okay guys. DSP will magic some money out of thin air to pay his back taxes. Dude's like a less severe form of Spoony-- he just stays around.
Honestly I much preferred Spoony getting paid to do precisely jack shit than I did DSP's year of kwality kahntent. At least I can understand why Spoony had fans in the first place even if he only has the mongs left.

DSP will stick around anyway. He isn't poor by any stretch of the imagination, just because he can't afford the insane high-roller lifestyle that he likes. DSP COULD cut his cloth and live comfortably, but he won't. He just has no concept of what money is actually worth.