Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:11 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:07 am
Rapeculture is The Necro Critic
I rape it so you don't have to!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:57 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:09 am
My favorite thing is "pansexual." :roll: :roll: :roll:
I swear these trans people have a worse special snowflake dictionary than your average White Wolf line.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 am

ByeBiBye wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am
Somebody in the comments suggested that it might be because when Mara came out to bi to a friend the friend said "You're not bi" and mara said they are not friends anymore. It wouldn't shock me if that was Lindsay cause they both came out bi around the same time and I bet Lindsay thought Mara was taking her spotlight and was jealous.
There was an interview she did a few weeks ago where she mentioned the timing being wrong, because it was after that gay club shooting and a lot of people accused her of just doing it for attention... except when you choose to use a tragedy as a platform to put eyes on you, yes, you are being an attention whore.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:42 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 pm
By now, the biggest problem is that It's basically not made anymore
Replaced by glorious wehrmacht HK 416? That weapon had a clear promotion in BF4, it's easily one of the best weapons in it :lol:
Just Fabrique Nationale Herstal doing what they usually do: Come up with an unusual design, never finish it, get some contracts anyway, produce barely enough numbers, do nothing. It was pretty clear that a HK would replace it. It had to be from Europe and it had to, this time, come from a company that can actually supply enough and produce at a high quality.
Quick, think of a European gun company being able to produce many good battle rifles quickly! I don't blame you if Heckler & Koch was the only company that came to your mind since it is the only one fulfilling both criteria.
Maybe those guys?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FB_%22%C5 ... k%22_Radom

They are producing old shit now "like Beryls" but MSBS seems very promising.

And from what I heard from some journalists that writes in military magazines, CZ(czech firearms producer) is now what it was in the past, they are merely shadow of themselves.

supdood

Post by supdood » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:11 am
Guest wrote:
Not sure if you guys know but [The Necro Critic](https://www.youtube.com/user/NecroZombieT38) is actually a thing.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 am
ByeBiBye wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am
Somebody in the comments suggested that it might be because when Mara came out to bi to a friend the friend said "You're not bi" and mara said they are not friends anymore. It wouldn't shock me if that was Lindsay cause they both came out bi around the same time and I bet Lindsay thought Mara was taking her spotlight and was jealous.
There was an interview she did a few weeks ago where she mentioned the timing being wrong, because it was after that gay club shooting and a lot of people accused her of just doing it for attention... except when you choose to use a tragedy as a platform to put eyes on you, yes, you are being an attention whore.
Wait, did she actually reference nightclub shooting when she did it?
"This actually hit really close to home for me because you see... (wipes tear) I'm bi."
Because if she did, yeah, that's peak attention whore.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:36 pm

That's a big no-no, where even the stunted synapse brain of a rainbow hugger finds that shallow and offensive.

Even the Hollywood left aren't letting even letting Kevin Spacey get away with it, when he tried it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm

supdood wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not sure if you guys know but [The Necro Critic](https://www.youtube.com/user/NecroZombieT38) is actually a thing.
Is he any good, or is he just another angry reviewer?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm
supdood wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 am
Rapeculture wrote:

Is he any good, or is he just another angry reviewer?
He really sucks. I remember him from either the tgwtg board or the Spoony board talking himself up as if he should have been on the site along with everyone, them I looked him up and he sucked.