Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Linky's messiah has even had enough of his storylines.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

The difference between Cockslut and Spooner, one actually deals with his issues (not the mental ones), another one just let's random trees rot in his garden. Also, god is only testing Linky now, when he finally gets fed up with his bullshit, he'll just send 10 egyptian plagues to his location.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Oh noes, the amazing set that made up 50%+ of his movie's budget just gone O_O ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:40 am

what kind of shitty garage is that? It's literally built like a shack.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:49 am

Yeah, garages are supposed to be sturdy enough to protect a car from the elements, but that looks like it could have blown away in a storm. Hell, look at how thin that tree is, no way that should have done much damage except maybe a hole.

---

So he didn't buy a house, he just rents. So why bother moving, then? An apartment is way easier to maintain than a house, and is cheaper. Unless you have a kid or a pet, and I haven't heard anything about a pregnancy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 am

Viga. Is that it's name?
EDIT: I just noticed the couch sagging in the middle.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 am

I wonder if the tree falling was something he could have prevented, or was one of those freak occurrences.

What I mean is that obviously, sometimes a tree just falls the fuck over. You get a windstorm or some shit and boom down goes the power and somebody's house gets fucked.

But sometimes a tree is rotting or dead or badly unstable, as well as situated too close to a nearby building, and the person who owns the property just lets the shit sit there forever. Until, finally, it falls over.

Just curious if I can find a way to call cockslut negligent, or if there was "nothing he could do, dood."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:16 pm
Oh noes, the amazing set that made up 50%+ of his movie's budget just gone O_O ?!
It didn't cost that much, he is well a well know cheapskate. He pocketed the money as the greedy bastard he is
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 am
I wonder if the tree falling was something he could have prevented, or was one of those freak occurrences.

What I mean is that obviously, sometimes a tree just falls the fuck over. You get a windstorm or some shit and boom down goes the power and somebody's house gets fucked.

But sometimes a tree is rotting or dead or badly unstable, as well as situated too close to a nearby building, and the person who owns the property just lets the shit sit there forever. Until, finally, it falls over.

Just curious if I can find a way to call cockslut negligent, or if there was "nothing he could do, dood."
I think you've got a good point. Most trees in residential areas are planted and raised purposefully to be tilted away(very slightly as to not be noticable) away from residences.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:16 pm
It didn't cost that much, he is well a well know cheapskate. He pocketed the money as the greedy bastard he is
Either that, or he was really that stupid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette