DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:54 am

He just really loves calling people retarded or mentally ill.

The irony was he was dating a girl with a legit mental illness the entire time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:44 am

Like I've said, he seems really pleased when he calls people retarded no matter whenever it makes him look retarded either, so I'm just guess it's coming from somewhere. He knows other insults and responses, but he looks like a beat up dog using those, but when he calls someone else retarded, he cheers up. I might just be playing armchair psychiatrist, but it's not difficult to picture Phil being bullied his whole childhood for his low IQ and alien-worthy inflections and emphasis on words that would put G-man from Half-life to shame.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:23 pm

I feel bad for the guy, I mean, cooking pasta and washing is considered hard work by him now. Maybe he could write off his water billth as a business expense if showering such a fucking hardship.

If Phil wasn't so crashingly dumb I'd say the first 7-8 mins of this video, which is entirely bitching about how hard it is to cook and bathe yourself, would be some kind of absurd self-parody.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Pasta? Gotta carb the fuck up for the hardcore gaming season! It's okay, he's on a bulk. A two decade bulk that never ended. Just you wait until he finally cuts. He's going to be shredded as fuck, bruh!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:36 pm

He could legit dump his shitty sauce on a plate of vegetables if he wanted to eat right. Takes as much time to cook vegetables as to cook noodles, at least according to chef dsp who thinks making a tv dinner takes 40 minutes.

Of course, it only takes ME about 10 minutes to cook noodles, but I'm a superior godlike being who also doesn't count taking a shit as "hard work."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Bugged weight loss mechanics dood, nothing I could do! *snort* what kind of idiot makes it so if you do nothing but eat, drink gallons of mountain dew and sit on your ass all day, you put on weight? How are you supposed to know that? Fucking retarded dood.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Takes a special kind of person to even be able to constantly eat as shitty as he does. He might be a rare breed of wop whoms mother can't cook well. Never developed a taste. If I have to eat fast food three days straight I feel like murdering somebody. I couldn't wait to cook something, anything, that's fresh with a pile of vegetables.
And let's be honest, vegetables are easy as hell to cook. In a pinch, canned ones heated up in a pot would do. Litereally anything to just not eat yet another pizza or burger again.

But what do I know. I don't know the hardships of streaming 4-6 hours a day, not having to commute and being the rest of the day at home with work completely done.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 pm

It's the Hardcore Gaming Season, doods! Nobody has time to cook vegetables when working 6 hours a day playing bydia gaems' hottest new releases!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Aaaawww shiiieeeet, I can't wait to watch DSP play [big upcoming vidya gaem] to hear his opinion about it! All raw, lazy unedited uncut first-hand impressions about [shit gaem] from a borderline retard professional gamer!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 pm

I looked through his entire DSP tries it series and it's all garbage from fast food places. In one video he even admitted he ate at Burger King "a thousand times earlier this year". Mostly you see pizza, burger, energy drink and soda. I wonder if this guy even realizes you can drink water :lol:

If he is that lazy why doesn't he at least get regional/traditional American food and similar stuff? You could always get into cooking later but why eat garbage food in the meantime when these foods exist?