Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheProgressive

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by TheProgressive » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:44 am

Tesla wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 am
There is a programming languages course at the college nearest to me now. I kid you not, instead of learning it and programming, you research the programming language and write a paper on it.
I got into my first junior position working in software last year and am surprised how little I am behind people who graduated in stuff like this. I was a maths/science grad with work experience veering more on the science/engineering side of things so thought I'd be totally out of my depth.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:27 am

Let me know if he talks shit about the North Korea/South Korea meeting. That Trump made happen.

Will he shit on Trump for it? The media isn't really mentioning it either...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am

That's because nobody wants to admit that old Do may have actually done a good thing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:02 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am
That's because nobody wants to admit that old Do may have actually done a good thing.
If he ends the Korean war he still don't get a Nobel peace prize like Obama did for merely saying he would shut down Gitmo.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Trump may realistic end the Korean War despite (or because he was) shitposting about Dear Leader on Twitter. Spoony's Twitter shitpost can't even cause that hanging tree branch on his yeard to disappear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Whybother wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 pm
The real kicker isn't that Spoony is projecting - he is - it's that Trump loyalists even in places like here can't see that Trump and Spoony are basically the same person. Only one has money he inherited and the motivation to be a more successful con artist.
They are vastly different. The only similarities are sperging out once in a while and thinking they are hot shit. Trump is rich, succeeded in the vast majority of things he tried and is the POTUS. I'll cut him some slack for thinking he's kingshit.

Otherwise, Trump is an opportunist, Spoony is the absolute opposite of that. When Spoony is given a chance, hell even when he doesn't even have to do something to take it, he'll drop the ball harder than I've ever seen somebody do.
He also completely stopped attempting anything. He can't handle criticism at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:50 pm

sigh you people never learn will ya?

You seriously think if south and north korea get together trump has anything to do with it???

He just goes where he gets send for crying out loud
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Spoony has spent most of his recent tweets rambling on and on to himself about that hot new movie: Hobbit 3.

Seriously: around THIRTY FIVE tweets in a row doing nothing but responding to himself and creating his own essay.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:58 pm
Spoony has spent most of his recent tweets rambling on and on to himself about that hot new movie: Hobbit 3.

Seriously: around THIRTY FIVE tweets in a row doing nothing but responding to himself and creating his own essay.
Kinda like his thread here :P

Seriously. He should've stayed banned.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:33 pm

So, why did Spoony get his account back? Wasn't it closed for more than couple days?
- and that's a good thing.