Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Osterzone » Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 pm

It's kind of hard to piece together how Spoony's ego got blown up, but I think it had to do with Scarlett. That "Appeal for Manners" post put a permenant divide between him and his fans. Scarlett wasn't going anywhere and now she had free reign to do what she wanted.

Also, I heard from Blackface Kermit that Spoony was planning to propose to her, bought a ring and everything. Word got back to Scarlett and she wasn't ready for that and it killed the relationship. 2 years is pretty soon to jump to marriage, but first girlfriends can do that to a guy.

Post by Guest » Sun May 28, 2017 3:58 pm

5 days until Jackson gets a ban and we see some killingspree in the newspapers.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Did he actually "promise" new content? Or is Hill just trying really hard to reject reality?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun May 28, 2017 4:11 pm

No of course not. If Hill hadn't given Spoony so much money, he would have blocked him.

Livy

Post by Livy » Sun May 28, 2017 4:23 pm

If anyone but Jackson sent him that tweet they would have been blocked instantly and/or insulted.

Carn

Post by Carn » Sun May 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Time is ticking on this one. Will Cuckson finally turn on his beloved boss after the latest broken promise? Or will Spoony satisfy him for another few months with another quality video a-la "Sami doesn't know". Call me cynical, but it's been over 3 weeks since this tweet and he hasn't even mentioned "work" at all. If Spoony was actually working on something I'd pretty sure he'd be complaining like hell about how hard it is or how his shingles is stopping him from finishing it.
Attachments
lol.png
lol.png (48.05 KiB) Viewed 2026 times

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Sun May 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 pm
2 years is pretty soon to jump to marriage
Brad: "Hold my beer"

Griever

Post by Griever » Sun May 28, 2017 5:44 pm

On the subject of Jim's lackluster Spoony video, I'm pretty sure that the only people who could rip Spoony apart properly and thoroughly are the DHI oldfags on this forum. Unlike some of his old fanbase, a lot of us aren't silently hoping that Spoony will bounce back and become Good Spoony again. At this point, I just want to see Spoony's downward spiral bottom out. I've been watching the Spoony train derail in slow motion for like 6-7 years now, and now I want to see the carnage as it explodes on impact.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 28, 2017 6:03 pm

@Poonoo

Thanks for getting a proper spam filter man. Tried every year from 2007 to now and none worked lol.

@discussion

Jims video was good. He was base Jim, not "lolz @ Deviant Art" Jim.

Honestly he covered everything note worthy about the Spoony decline. Anything else like Cuckson, is kinda slim pickings to the issue at hand.

He basically covered all the illnesses and excuses as "Spoony's decline is fully in his own control and if his own doing". That right there could be taken as the illness and excuses being bullshit. Because all he had to do was make some shitty videos to pay his billth and throw together a stupid movie based on trying to take down EA or Square with Reb Browns help while killing FF characters with a Gunblade while Dr. Insano builds him gagets.

God I'm good. Give me Spoonys payacon bux coach, I'm ready!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger