SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:So she had food poisoning. Not a funny thing to have but entirely avoidable.
Bah, probably drank one of her parfums by "mistake" in an attempt to escape it all.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:And balding will be in her future due to all that chemistry she pours on her head.
First thing I thought of.

Man, I can't wait for all the anime dangerhairs to get older. :lol:

Oh and:

https://twitter.com/AprilVonLon/status/ ... 8901727236

April is selling Dragon Age perfume. I'm sure this isn't new, but a) it's IRON BULL (aka April's dream of getting dicked by a big bull for you continues) and b) that's pretty clear-cut copyright infringement for profit. That's an image she doesn't own, advertising a license she isn't entitled to sell.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 am

I like the how she uses the one picture she commissioned with her "character" tied up by bull. No one gives a shit about dragon age anymore April, call it fields of hyrule and it will sell more.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Livy

Post by Livy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 6460703745

Oh sure, casually saying this, then immediatelly going back to his nonsensical rambling about wrestling and comic books. Totes serious about dis guis!
If he really felt guilty (he doesn't), he would refund some of the patreon money he has been stealing and get off the internet until he unfucked himself. Sitting on the computer all day is only making things worse.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote: At the same time, April is balding and apparently having a mental breakdown as well.
Jesus, those thirsty motherfuckers tweeting at her. "That looks great! Is that your natural color?", "It's very cute!", "I think it looks epic, it really suits you :D"... wew lad.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote: At the same time, April is balding and apparently having a mental breakdown as well.
Jesus, those thirsty motherfuckers tweeting at her. "That looks great! Is that your natural color?", "It's very cute!", "I think it looks epic, it really suits you :D"... wew lad.
They are just trying to get good with April in hopes that there boss will finally notice them, she is just a stepping stone to be used.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:39 am

Livy wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 6460703745

Oh sure, casually saying this, then immediatelly going back to his nonsensical rambling about wrestling and comic books. Totes serious about dis guis!
If he really felt guilty (he doesn't), he would refund some of the patreon money he has been stealing and get off the internet until he unfucked himself. Sitting on the computer all day is only making things worse.
I'd say put it on hold until he delivers on his promises, but he never will. As you said, he feels no guilt. Never felt guilty about leaching off his parents or brother, won't feel guilty about leaching off of strangers.

Russians for Spoony

Post by Russians for Spoony » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:46 pm

It's getting near the end of the month, Spoony is right on time with the mental illness tweets.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:02 pm

drisko wrote:I'd say put it on hold until he delivers on his promises, but he never will. As you said, he feels no guilt. Never felt guilty about leaching off his parents or brother, won't feel guilty about leaching off of strangers.
Not only that, but he's using his inability to deliver on his promises to fish for pity.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:Bah, probably drank one of her parfums by "mistake" in an attempt to escape it all.
Not to mention her quality cooking skills.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette