Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:I'm curious why he's always late with everything. It's not like there was some sale going on.
He surrounds himself with fans who live in the past. Gotta rub off on him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Spoony's gonna go see a psychiatrist. And for once, I do believe he's being genuine(in the sense that he is actually depressed because of his self-induced downfall). What do you guys think? Any chance he can crawl out of his pit?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Nah. I'm sure he's seen shrinks before. They just shove meds at you, and those usually don't do much except keep you from killing yourself.
Only a drastic lifestyle change could motivate him into "working" again.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:Nah. I'm sure he's seen shrinks before. They just shove meds at you, and those usually don't do much except keep you from killing yourself.
Only a drastic lifestyle change could motivate him into "working" again.
Isn't it an improvement that he doesn't make videos anymore? I mean, God forbid he inflict another "Sammy Doesn't Know" on the poor internet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Rushy wrote:Spoony's gonna go see a psychiatrist. And for once, I do believe he's being genuine(in the sense that he is actually depressed because of his self-induced downfall). What do you guys think? Any chance he can crawl out of his pit?
Nope. Sure, he's certainly depressed. Everyone in his spot would be. He's had YEARS to get his shit together and the act of doing so would be piss easy. But he hasn't done so and only gotten worse so what's to change that now?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Livy

Post by Livy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

Remember how he kept going to the doctor looking for something wrong with himself, but they always found nothing? That was his attempt to get on physical disability welfare, and now that that has failed he's going to try the mental disability route.

I don't think it will work this time either, depression alone isn't going to be enough for the government to start giving him checks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

Not to mention him not leaving his house and not having a job will just make them tell him he should maybe try to unfuck his shit first and then see if the depression sticks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:43 am

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 6460703745

Oh sure, casually saying this, then immediatelly going back to his nonsensical rambling about wrestling and comic books. Totes serious about dis guis!

At the same time, April is balding and apparently having a mental breakdown as well.

And of course, here comes fucking Hill with more great endorsement, that's really going to help buddy, if you keep that up, one day you might even become a Cucknadian psychiatrist! Let's hope a tree falls on him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:59 am

So she had food poisoning. Not a funny thing to have but entirely avoidable. And balding will be in her future due to all that chemistry she pours on her head.
About that Spoony depression thing, he doesn't have actual depression. He's depressed, sure, because getting no sunlight and being a useless pile of shit with no future does that to you but he doesn't have actual depression. You don't go out of your way to watch some shitty wrestling show you don't even like if you have depression.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:03 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote: At the same time, April is balding and apparently having a mental breakdown as well.
The second tweet confounds me more than Jaden Smith and Shia LaBeouf put together. SHE IS LITERALLY IN THE OTHER ROOM.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.