Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:24 am
Cuckara wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:10 am
I'm hoping someone makes a video on this shit. I desperately want to see Holly, JesuOtaku, Lupa, Lindsay, and all of these other #complicit cunts called out for being hypocritical sacks of shit. It seems like DHI is the only place on the internet that has noticed that the leaders of #complicit didn't have any problem covering for an alleged rapist.
We've long since talked about a podcast and I'm thinking this may just be the topic to do one on. But I'm also thinking that it's best to wait for the thing to run it's course. Had we done a few days ago it would've been about almost nothing, today we've got the whole JW rape angle and how the cunts dealt with it. I'm curious to see what else may come of this. It's best to hold out on this one.
If we do one, we need to wait until this is finished. So much more amazing shit could happen. For all we know, we could get 12 more suicideluigi victims coming forward tomorrow.

The time to do a podcast would be about a week after everything has come out and everyone involved is moving on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:00 am

just DO IT xDDD faggits. Seriously tho. There's 100% not gonna be another twist that tops the RapistYoshi angle. I guarantee you this is the peak of the saga (along with the mob's fleeting interest in the fine details of it), so strike while the iron is hot and rake this fat cunt across the coals while the gettings good
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:39 am

ayyy
RAPEMAN wrote:

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am
sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm
Jeezus. Imagine being such a reckless sex fiend that you risk jail time to get up inside THAT. Justin truly was fucked up in the head.
Agreed, she's not worth going to jail over at all. She's not even worth drunk groping.
I mean, he was a 40 year old married to a frump. His only other options were the autistic kitty girls who fawned over him. I bet this chick at least knows how to fuck.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:21 am

LOL.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:44 am

I completely missed that Count Jackula said this whole thing happened Saturday night (I listened via those stupid SIJW people who kept pausing the video). So it is absolutely 100% Screaming Mantis. And LordKat is 100% involved.

That also puts to light something Diamanda Hagan commented on in her post on the incident:
Irish Clown wrote: She was left with friends and was made safe. Iv not talked to her since because shes not my friend and I wont inject myself into her life anymore than has happened. Alas from what I’v heard she decided that it was all her fault. Which is bullshit.
Screaming Mantis left with friends who could be from the Reviewtopia and Channel Awesome fan community or the producers themselves. One of them could even have been JewWario.

I can't help but find it funny that a pair of feminist lesbians are indirectly responsible for causing a rape.

Also, I wonder if LordKat can sue Channel Awesome. The company knowingly allowed rumors of him raping Screaming Mantis to persist even though they knew they were false (bad enough he had to threaten to sue to get his accusers to stop). He's been to therapy over shit like this.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 am

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:44 am
Also, I wonder if LordKat can sue Channel Awesome. The company knowingly allowed rumors of him raping Screaming Mantis to persist even though they knew they were false (bad enough he had to threaten to sue to get his accusers to stop). He's been to therapy over shit like this.
I wonder if LordKat regrets ever siding with Lupa to shit on Michaud. "She's on fire!", he said of her tweets shitting on the Callofdoody bald CEO - all while covering up for a rape her clique was happy to pin on him. Imagine that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 am

Lordkat and Michaud should have played some halo 4 together instead and bonded.
RAPEMAN wrote:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

There are no heroes, only villains. Every one of these people are oppurtinistic and are willing to manipulate the narrative to help their cause. Look at the first version ofthe document. They fully mentioned Jew Wario's wrongdoings because it hurt CA. They didn't use JW's name, because it hurt the whole "Wasn't allowed to hold a wake for him" complaint.

The document has always been currated, due to the fact that they have removed the 'fan document' in the recent edit, which showed they have someone overseeing additions. Whomever was currating the document could have trimmed the 'wake' complaint and privately contacted the party to let them know there is a reason why. Leaving both in is opportunistic and trying to take both sides for themselves of a situation they really shouldn't, because they pretty much cede any moral high ground.

As for Lupa's complaints about being bitched about the mid-rolls, I have a theory about that. Do I think Michaud cornered Lupa about the midrolls and adblock specifically because no one complains? Hell no. Michaud has been, by their own words, established as a lazy mofo that wouldn't do somethng unless bugged to death by someone in his inner circle. I do think a producer has complained to management about Lupa's midroll ads raising the number of people using adblock. Who do I think did it? Well, let's think about that, HMMMMMM?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 pm
STOP OUTING VICTIMS YOU GUYS IT MAKES ME LOOK WORSE WHEN YOU PUT A HUMAN FACE ON THE SUFFERING I ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNED TO KEEP HIDDEN
I KNOW #MEAGAIN IS FUN AND ALL BUT THIS CASE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! WE'RE NOT TRYING TO COVER UP SEXUAL ABUSE AT ALL!

Also kids, if you come across sexual abuse, don't do anything. If the victims wanted to be outed they would've done so already. Just look the other way. You might even want to paint the abuser as a paragon of human virtue, just to make sure that the victims think their abuse is still a secret.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette