Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 pm

He let me come out to be with him during my transition period
Ah, THAT'S why her dad kicked her out. ASS right once again.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 pm

ASS is /pol/ incarnated at this point. Always right again and again!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Oh, so Doge stopping Nostalgia Critic and thus tanking her income is the reason. She said it herself, she likely would still be at CA. Suddenly, all that "mistreatment" isn't even mentioned anymore.

Pray tell, how can one get sexually harassed by an actual faggot over the internet? Although the guy is a moron, do I have to break out the Tyler the Creator tweet yet again?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Unfortunately, he and I are currently not on speaking terms,
What a cunt, thanks dad for letting me leech off you like a good democrat, cya!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 am

More verbal diarrhea from Marz with very little information in it. And nothing new. I liked when someone asked her of doge was always a shithead and she couldn't answer it.

If you had answered yes, marxgurl, you would have opened yourself up to the notion that DHI Was Right All Along. And you idiots stupidly tried to ban any negative feedback, ultimately to your own detriment.

Which is even more hilarious since y'all kind of still do that shit today. You'll go to a place like the farms when you think they'll take your side, even though they barely know who you are or care. But you won't show up here because there are posters here to have a memory of y'all antics going back to the beginning. : D

I'll just state again for the record that TGWTG were never "good people." They are always money-grubbing assholes. I'm not surprised if, in all the grubbing for undeserved cash, they fucked over each other or were sometimes rude to each other. Doge was probably wondering "who the fuck are these bitches with their garbage videos cluttering up my website? I didn't hire them!" :D

BTW if you're intelligent enough now to see that Doge is an asshole, you should be also intelligent enough to see that your new best fwiend Lupa is a fucking asshole too. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 am
More verbal diarrhea from Marz with very little information in it.
If Marshman was smart I'd say she was intentially making tl;dr posts on the ass chance some poor sap reads the whole thing for relevant information, just to be a cunt.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 am
BTW if you're intelligent enough now to see that Doge is an asshole, you should be also intelligent enough to see that your new best fwiend Lupa is a fucking asshole too. 8-)
She'll have no recourse when Grandmommy Luba starts hitting mommy MarshmallowsGurl when the bed death sits in. Unlike Duhg, Luba is (memes aside) a female and is physically incapable of being a good person or reasoned with. Have fun cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am

I can't disagree with her over Demo Reel. NC was the main anchor of the site he owed it to everyone on the site to keep it going. Doge must really have the NC's enormous ego to think he was talented enough to ditch his bread and butter like he did.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am
I can't disagree with her over Demo Reel. NC was the main anchor of the site he owed it to everyone on the site to keep it going. Doge must really have the NC's enormous ego to think he was talented enough to ditch his bread and butter like he did.
Case in point to this, Doge did a review where it was just him without the hat

Only has 64k views.

Meanwhile jungle book has 375k views, they are only a day apart from each other.

It's like Mr. Plinkett said with Indiana Jones, where the hat is what people come for.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:32 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm
Mar 23, 201810 notes

I’ve stated this a few times elsewhere, but had he decided to wean his audience onto Demo Reel rather than just suddenly hard-stopping Nostalgia Critic to literally everyone’s surprise, maybe it could have done well, and maybe we’d all still be relying on channelawesome.com for some of our views, because once To Boldly Flee happened and there was no more Nostalgia Critic, viewership plummeted.
Despite all the apparent sexual assualt and misconduct, you and the others would still fucking be there if the views were better. Thanks for the slip up, idiot, and proving this shit is about being internet nobodies who are bitter about being irrelevant.

And Doge and co aren't talking to you because you and Lupa from the get go were implying they were rapists and bastards before you even knew anything.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:32 am

And Doge and co aren't taking to you because you and Lupa from the get go were implying they were rapists and bastards before you even knew anything.
Them crying about Doge not talking to them is hilarious. They poisoned the well right at the start and then they wonder why their former boss and the person pretty much solely responsible for their ability to make a living putting out shit videos on the internet refuses to talk to them.

Maybe, just maybe, they know what kind of retard media circus witch hunt you two cunts whipped up. They'll just keep making their videos, collecting the checks and laughing all the way to the bank.

Marzgit and Fupa probably think that they can cause a big enough stink to get Doge to give them hush money. But they have nothing concrete to throw at him. It's all bullshit about how he should have been nicer and he should have kept paying them and promoting them forever.

Cue everyone who was ever fired from a job who feels their boss didn't appreciate them enough. Go cry to the bartender like a normal loser. They didn't even have a contract, so Doge owes them exactly shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome