Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 pm
The collest cooler is probably the only exception I can think of, but somehow I don't think José is in the same league with his dolls as something that probably attracted a lot of normies and was a worldwide phenomenon.
And even that one failed spectacularly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:52 pm
tabletops are expensive as shit , one of the Star wars tabletops based on space combat sells single ship expansions for 10 bucks
Or just look up any miniature by Games Workshop. And people say Lego is abusing their market power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 pm
I don't play this tabletop shit, is $80 a lot for a board game with miniatures etc? It seems like a lot.
It's really really expensive, I remember being a young teen and having my one friend spend his whole paychecks to upgrade his army in 40k.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Monopoly cost me $10 at Target, I think.

These fancy nerdshit tabletops are stupid expensive because companies know their obsessive consumer base will buy shit no matter what thanks to autism and OCD. Same reason half a season of animu costs $100 on Blu-ray.

It also helps to have a bunch of YouTube faggots like Joe, Booger, and whoever the fuck else maybe MetalJesus shilling the stuff relentlessly.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Well, I guess that's why eurogames are so popular. A bunch of wooden cubes and cylinders shouldn't be very hard on the wallet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 pm

These fancy nerdshit tabletops are stupid expensive because companies know their obsessive consumer base will buy shit no matter what thanks to autism and OCD. Same reason half a season of animu costs $100 on Blu-ray.

It also helps to have a bunch of YouTube faggots like Joe, Booger, and whoever the fuck else maybe MetalJesus shilling the stuff relentlessly.
Monopoly is also one of the dullest tabletop games in existence.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:25 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:

I noticed all the animu shitters started doing that recently. Instead of having "season 1" for sale for a shitzillion dollars, they have "season 1, part 1" for sale for a shitzillion dollars.

One presumes it's also so that they can rush the discs out before the product is finished. And with a long, serialized shounen, they're basically printing money by splitting it all up this way. You thought buying seasons of one piss or dragon ball was bad? Imagine if every season was split into 2 parts and every part was sold for the same amount a normal season would have been.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:13 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 pm
I was always a game of life fan myself, the ps1 version is excellent.

Some might even call it, a hidden gem?

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 am

Nips are the yellow Jew. Moonprices means two episodes of an animu cost like 100 freedombux.
I don't pay attention to R1 releases but I remember Funimation used to shit out half season releases, then put the whole thing in one box six months later.
I have a shameful amount of anime on R1 DVD, I doubt I could get much money selling the shit but who knows, theres gotta be some nigger out there who needs Evangelion on VHS.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Someone got pwned
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine