Spoony... nothing else to say really

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Was he ever truly even alive?

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Better question;

What's up with Liquid Spoony?
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9647
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:49 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am
Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.
WEW LAD! It's impressive how absolutely wrong you are.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am
lol shoulda known a nazi wouldnt have any brains.
Let me guess, you think Poonoo is a jew as well? :lol:
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3078
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Mushroom Mountain

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am
Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.
1/10 effort
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Chippah
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Chippah » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am
Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.
1/10 effort
This board is becoming more pathetic than Spoony himself. Go take this shit to reddit and let's talk about the real issue here...what IS the deal with Liquid Spoony?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm

What the hell is Liquid Spoony?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8387
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 pm

It's our nickname for the Spoony impersonator on twitter, for which an quite a few of Solid (aka Real) Spoony's fans seem to fall for.
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am
I remember when Doge did his parody of It's a Wonderful Life where he had Spoony do his Nostalgia Critic bit, and Spoony came off as far more natural performing it until he started screaming at the end. He had more potential than all of them and his own arrogance and laziness is to blame for his failures.
I think he might've gotten a vision from the future of internet nobodydom and realized how futile it all is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I believe the bipolar now, except it was 2007-2008 when he had the correct medication, hence the chill guy we briefly knew.

User avatar
Chippah
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Chippah » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:16 pm
I believe the bipolar now, except it was 2007-2008 when he had the correct medication, hence the chill guy we briefly knew.
I won't lie, I liked 2007/08 Spoony. Still like to watch those old videos sometimes. Was a lot more humble then, too.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm
What the hell is Liquid Spoony?
Nice b8 m8
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests