Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by AwesomePizza » Sat May 06, 2017 1:16 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 pm
Charlar wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:13 pm

So it's just a cult? That's basically what you're saying, that it's just another cult.
Well it's not a cult so he's wrong
Joseph Smith was a con man and claimed people sailed on ancient boats to America and dropped off that golden book of Mormon in what became his backyard. That's pretty culty.
I heard the story the other day that some guy in Illinois (before their cult was chased out for being degenerates) tried to humiliate Smith by handing him plates covered in nonsense, saying they were biblical or something. So Smith translates them and his cult just goes with it.

Fast forward 50 years and the entire thing is totally made up by Smith's secretary or something according to official Church Elders.

The best part about Mormons is the missionary work. All the young men are sent off around the world to find new money followers while all the elders stay home with the young women. There are tons of stories of Mormon men realizing later in life they were taught chastity and restraint while the girls fucked anything that moves, usually an older guy in the church.

Seriously, fuck Mormons. Fake Christians with a holier than thou attitude.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 06, 2017 8:05 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 10:48 pm
I fapped 12 times already to this. I need some new material
Your tweezers must be worn down to nothing.

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sat May 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Scientology is a federally recognized religion, so not a cult, and it's never going anywhere no matter how any people get pissy over it.

Mormon girls are hot and bitches. A bunch of them came into my neighborhood and were handing out the Bible 2: Bible Harder, but when they got to a brown guy the one in charge thought about it then handed him a piece of paper with their website on it. Lol as fuck but whatever.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 8:15 pm
but when they got to a brown guy the one in charge thought about it then handed him a piece of paper with their website on it. Lol as fuck but whatever.
Keep in mind that in their religion they believe black people were sinners who used to have white skin but were made black as punishment. If they are good enough Christians their skin will turn white again.

Yes, many have made Michael Jackson jokes about this.

But lol, that not so subtle racism is fucking hilarious.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:59 pm
Keep in mind that in their religion they believe black people were sinners who used to have white skin but were made black as punishment. If they are good enough Christians their skin will turn white again.
Holy fuck, this is a real thing??? :lol:

I don't read religious text because I ignore all religions completely, but FUCK, their shit might be worth looking into if there's more comedy gold like this!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 07, 2017 1:45 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't read religious text because I ignore all religions completely, but FUCK, their shit might be worth looking into if there's more comedy gold like this!
Maybe this classic instructional video can enlighten you about the caveats of Mormonism:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and ... day_Saints
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Scientology is a federally recognized religion, so not a cult
Just because it's federally recognised doesn't mean it's not a cult. Especially since, to get that federal recognition, they blackmailed and strong-armed key members of the IRS
and it's never going anywhere no matter how any people get pissy over it.
They've been prosecuted for and found guilty of fraud in Europe. Any such prosecution in the United States would most likely lead to the revocation of their tax exemption and religious recognition.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 2:22 am

Tax evasion is the only reason Scientology wanted to be considered a church in the first place. Over here, they are considered a company and are under constant surveillance by the state for subversion of the constitution.
Scientology IS a cult, no matter how pissy some nigger-loving faggot gets about their status as a church in burgerland.
Charlar wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 pm
It's Scientology a couple of decades early.
Explain what you mean.
Founded by a conman making shit up about space shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 08, 2017 3:56 pm

And not even the fun kind of space shit like Xenu.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 9:39 pm
Just because it's federally recognised doesn't mean it's not a cult. Especially since, to get that federal recognition, they blackmailed and strong-armed key members of the IRS
And you can bet your ass that said cult used its influence and resources to nudge the federal decision in the right direction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette