drisko

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by drisko » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:16 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 pm
Exhibit b and c don't get, also I would say yes on the pushup bra
It seems that Phelous' site maitenance is only rivaled by spoony...

http://imgur.com/a/AhfyS

younger allison re-upload.
Seems possible, though it could be she's one of those chicks where the weight goes straight to the boobs first. But then I remembered how hard she's trying to be sexy now, so yeah, probably a push-up.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:22 pm
Also Like damn, she aged 20 years in a span of 5
Her face has always looked old. And yes, I'd bet my left testicle that she wears a pushup bra.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Seems possible, though it could be she's one of those chicks where the weight goes straight to the boobs first. But then I remembered how hard she's trying to be sexy now, so yeah, probably a push-up.
So, what you're saing is that she is thick Lupa now? By the gods, this changes everything! She could let go a little bit more and be a sex icon to the fat fetichists out there.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 am

If she did a gofundme for plastic surgery on her face, people would throw cash immediately.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

I get the point that this is a racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist/X-ist/Y-phobic mega offensive book, but the SJW lenses that they see the world through are terrifying.

> Who wrote this? two white man, if it was someone black i would consider pondering about this.
Why would it ever made any difference, If you consider this a hatefull thing, it dosen't magically become less hatefull if it was made by a black guy/gal. What is the thought process here ?
> It's not so good if a white male comic book writer, used his books to advocate for civil rights.
This I absolutly don't understand, isn't it the same you're doing most of the time anyway ? Isn't it the same thing Marvel does right now and SJW types applaud the effort, no mater what the cost it will be for the company ?

I thought she kept the SJW stuff to twitter and tumblr, but i guess her yt Channel became the embodiment of this Image
With all this 'how shitty things were back then', I think at this point she is a way better Critic of nostalgia then Douge is.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm

sigh wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

I get the point that this is a racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist/X-ist/Y-phobic mega offensive book, but the SJW lenses that they see the world through are terrifying.

> Who wrote this? two white man, if it was someone black i would consider pondering about this.
Why would it ever made any difference, If you consider this a hatefull thing, it dosen't magically become less hatefull if it was made by a black guy/gal. What is the thought process here ?
> It's not so good if a white male comic book writer, used his books to advocate for civil rights.
This I absolutly don't understand, isn't it the same you're doing most of the time anyway ? Isn't it the same thing Marvel does right now and SJW types applaud the effort, no mater what the cost it will be for the company ?

I thought she kept the SJW stuff to twitter and tumblr, but i guess her yt Channel became the embodiment of this Image
With all this 'how shitty things were back then', I think at this point she is a way better Critic of nostalgia then Douge is.
The movie referred in that shitty comic is Ace Ventura, right?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 pm

The one from the video or the embedded one ? The one from the video is a quantum leap spoof, but has references to 'Back to the Future'. The Embedded one I don't know the original context.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 pm

The embedded one. The clue is the term transphobic being used since SJWs can't distinguish between crossdressing and being a tranny so to them Ace Ventura is transphobic because the villain crossdress.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue May 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Blech, that comic strip makes me pray PRAY for Russia to nuke us. I just want to feel the purifying white heat wash over my body.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm

It's impossible to enjoy things if they in any way say something you disagree with, or mock something in a way you find offensive.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome