Rekieta LOL

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 1:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:30 pm
It's neither quite Ringu nor Ju-On rules.
The original medallion was destroyed. But Chris made several, even selling them. All of those are considered cursed.

I think CWC is just a sorcerer and that any and all medallions crafted by him have that quality, whereas a duplicate made by someone else would have no such dark powers of bringing misfortune upon its bearer.

Edit: He also made one of Sonichu with an angry look, sent to a troll customer. That one might have the strongest curse upon it.
Ah, so he's an arcane crafter of cursed items. A mage who ensorcels any who purchase his wares. What we need to do then is commission him to make and send charms to each address we indicate. Those will, of course, be the home addresses of every major IN.

But is the curse directed at the one who purchases the item or the one who receives it? Damn! That's scary!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 1:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:36 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:30 pm
It's neither quite Ringu nor Ju-On rules.
The original medallion was destroyed. But Chris made several, even selling them. All of those are considered cursed.

I think CWC is just a sorcerer and that any and all medallions crafted by him have that quality, whereas a duplicate made by someone else would have no such dark powers of bringing misfortune upon its bearer.

Edit: He also made one of Sonichu with an angry look, sent to a troll customer. That one might have the strongest curse upon it.
Ah, so he's an arcane crafter of cursed items. A mage who ensorcels any who purchase his wares. What we need to do then is commission him to make and send charms to each address we indicate. Those will, of course, be the home addresses of every major IN.
That’s my thought, spread that curse!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 1:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:06 pm
We should purchase it and start sending it out to INs according to how annoying they are. Or maybe we could copy it? Are the powers passed on if the medallion is copied, or will only the original work? Are we in Ringu or Ju-On rules here?
Finally a version of Death Note I can get behind.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 1:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:36 pm
But is the curse directed at the one who purchases the item or the one who receives it? Damn! That's scary!
I fear it affects all who come into contact at least slightly and fully curses anyone wearing it. Especially so when observed wearing it.
As if it needs a witness to unfurl its true power or as if it feeds on the lighthearted ignorance of those that don't take it seriously.

Chris isn't a mage, he's a sorcerer. All his witchcraft has been directed at obtaining power or manipulating others. That's why it all reflects back on him, too.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 2:11 pm

Do you think the rape charge and sonic blue arms debacle were a result of his magic backfiring?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sun May 26, 2024 2:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 2:11 pm
Do you think the rape charge and sonic blue arms debacle were a result of his magic backfiring?
Those were a backfire only to the untrained eye.
In the end, not only CWC never received any sort of quantifiable punishment, but he replaced those consumed husks that used to be his parents with the entirety of the American taxpayers.
Now he's free to eat, sleep, play with toys and molest female caretakers to his heart's content, his neurodivergent troon status being 100 times more powerful than the diplomatic immunity of Lethal Weapon 2.
No warlock, no matter how skilled, could achieve such result without a gargantuan offering of other people's misery and ruin.
Maybe Nool tried to enter into CWC's good graces to obtain that power for himself, not realizing, like the stupid fuck he is, that his role was always the one of the sacrificial lamb.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 26, 2024 4:44 pm

Nool got cursed himself when he minted those CWC silver coins.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 7:10 pm

Nool should have known that Chris' foul necromancy is toxic to all except the Sonichu Lich himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun May 26, 2024 7:11 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 2:39 pm
Those were a backfire only to the untrained eye.
In the end, not only CWC never received any sort of quantifiable punishment,
A year and seven months in the slammer isn't quantifiable punishment?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 7:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 2:11 pm
I think it's less specifics and rater the overall state of his. He threw out curses, yet ended up cursed himself.
His home burned down, he has never had friends, never had that sweetheart. His life is a fucking mess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!