Chris Bores: Irate Gamer, Puppet Steve, Ghost Hunter Extraordinaire

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Chris Bores: Irate Gamer, Puppet Steve, Ghost Hunter Extraordinaire

Post by wulfenlord » Sun May 26, 2024 10:46 am

I dimly remember he begged for forgiveness that he was too bad at vidya to reach endgame for some reviews.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 10:55 am

He's got no time to finish a game. He gotta make a video!
Complicity wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:55 am
That event triggered BatDan's PTSD, with flashbacks of little boy BatDan walking on his father having sex with @Brulcifer on the marital bed.
BatDan's dad, on all fours, asshole filled with @Brulcifer, looked at him in the eyes and said:
"Whatcha lookin' at son? You are going to be a faggot too".
Even then he couldn't bring himself to like Boss less for it.
BatDan wrote:Now I want to address the last post. I saw several people freaking out because “I lost all respect”. I didn’t say all, I said “some” respect.

link to the post
link to the previous post he was talking about
"I haven't lost all respect for Boss. Just some of it! Besides it's not a real crossover so it doesn't count!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 1:18 pm

Bimmy and Armake not being able to become partnered with YT but Bores being able to was a big part of the animosity towards him.

For some of the angry review fags of the time he became a sort of representation of the corporate guy keeping the grassroot underdogs down.
It sounds silly, it was silly but then it was a different time and most of use were stupid teenagers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 1:27 pm

I want to get Bores take on the trooning curse that affects so many INs, I know we believe it’s a desperation tactic for relevancy/acceptance but I’m starting to think there may be more to it. Chris is you’re reading this enlighten us with your paranormal wisdom.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 1:33 pm

He sure as shit isn't reading. Dude was barely aware of CA. I bet he hasn't ever heard about DHI or even the farms.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 1:35 pm

I’d accept him into the fold, I think paranormal science could shed some light on the behavior of INs. Plus he can tell is what part of hell JewWario is in, I’m sure he knows how to conduct a seance.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 1:51 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:27 pm
I want to get Bores take on the trooning curse that affects so many INs, I know we believe it’s a desperation tactic for relevancy/acceptance but I’m starting to think there may be more to it. Chris is you’re reading this enlighten us with your paranormal wisdom.
If anyone genuinely believes that spirits can be born/reincarnated in the wrong body, it's Chris.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 26, 2024 10:51 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:55 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:39 am
Didn’t he allegedly use footage from Bimmy’s Back to the Future review or something?
I believe he stole "jokes" and "criticism" from that review and another one - and he said "what a shitload of fuck!" like it was his catchphrase, the monster.
He does bring this up in the commentary of the remastered season 1. He did say that early on that he was grabbing things here and there before branching out on his own since he had no idea what he was doing in the beginning.

He does bring up a shit load of fuck as well. Saying it came due to the Goonies 2 video. In that he says a shit load of shit then one of the comments on the video said the game was a shit load of fuck and he loved how it sounded and used it in another video not realizing that James used it then the sperging out happened then.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Mon May 27, 2024 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon May 27, 2024 1:54 am

If he had just reversed and said, "a fuckload of shit," he could claim parody and be kino. Plus, it sounds better.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 27, 2024 3:14 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:35 pm
I’d accept him into the fold, I think paranormal science could shed some light on the behavior of INs. Plus he can tell is what part of hell JewWario is in, I’m sure he knows how to conduct a seance.
I want him to unmask the secret of Looba's immortality. Is it because she's a mummified corpse reanimated by the spirit of Horus, or is she just a cunt?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome