Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 pm

His take on criticism is certainly different from his master Linkara. Instead of justifying himself in multi-tweet epics, he just straight up ignores any negativity and just keeps pretending to be hot shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 pm
I did absolutely not expect special needs Bibi Blocksberg.
I would've gone with Special Needs Sabrina, since they have both talking cats and can't take anything serious to save their lives.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:42 pm
His book was exactly what I expected. An amateurish, poorly written, trope-heavy, female protagonist Mary Sue pile of shit.
The bolded part and the fantasy faggotry aren't what I expected at all.
I would've bet money on a self-insert as poorly disguised as "Lewis the Linkara".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2024 8:00 pm

That's how big of a simp he is. He can't even make his self-insert the protagonist. Instead he's some superfluous side character who happens to be the only character that Killjoy isn't a total cunt towards.
Oh, he and her ghost dad, who is probably also a self-insert of his.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 pm

The only thing he self-inserts is a dildo. He needed help inserting the bullet.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 am

My reaction is utter bewilderment.

I disagree with the angry response in this thread - this is the funniest shit I’ve read in a while. Makes Cline look like Nabokov or Vonnegut - if the other IN books were this hilariously, mind-bogglingly awful, I’d pay more attention.

As far as what’s wrong with KKK by Peerod - I don’t even know where to begin. I’ll have to sleep on it.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Mon May 20, 2024 7:16 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 am
I disagree with the angry response in this thread - this is the funniest shit I’ve read in a while. Makes Cline look like Nabokov or Vonnegut - if the other IN books were this hilariously, mind-bogglingly awful, I’d pay more attention.
I had fun with Brad's book, because of how shamelessly and clumsily he rips off the plot of several b-movies he watched.
Reading this was like reading Moviebob's tweets- written by a complete idiot who thinks everyone else is stupid.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 20, 2024 7:18 am

Brick by Brick did kind of read like this. That was more jaw droppingly embarrassing and this is just confusing.
ebin namefag wrote:
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 am
He makes The Eye of Argon look like the best Conan stories.
And I guess it really depends on the attitude with which you go into this. The terrible characters and slapdash attempt at worldbuilding just offended me on a visceral level.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Her owning a comics shop makes it seem like Peerod wanted to have artwork and panels - and I kind of wish I could see that - because it’s Peerod - and the art would be whatever the opposite of kino is.

The writing doesn’t even qualify to be a lolicon animu. Of course if I pitched “witch detective lolicon story” - VORP would name three different animu/mangos that are exactly that.

Hopefully his editor got a decent paycheck. I wouldn’t know where to begin with this.
ebin namefag wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2024 2:36 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 2:18 pm
Her owning a comics shop makes it seem like Peerod wanted to have artwork and panels - and I kind of wish I could see that - because it’s Peerod - and the art would be whatever the opposite of kino is.
The whole comic shop thing is just baffling. Can't be due to secrecy because everyone important knows about it, it really only serves to introduce a character with a stupid nickname that contributes absolutely nothing to the show, and it just triggers further head scratching because Killjoy used just about the most stupid way to magically hide the entrance to her office.

And he originally did plan to make it a motion comic. Probably explains why he has so much "concept art" for the cast, and might also explain why the story is so short and rushed. The book might very well be a summary of what was supposed to happen in the animated version.
The writing doesn’t even qualify to be a lolicon animu. Of course if I pitched “witch detective lolicon story” - VORP would name three different animu/mangos that are exactly that.
The closest I can think of is Dream Hunter Rem, which has the added benefit of being basically soft hentai.
I'll also eat my fedora if neither Creamy Mami nor Mink Momo ever put on a detective disguise at least once.
-Yours Truly