Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ebin namefag

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by ebin namefag » Mon May 13, 2024 10:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 8:35 pm
He doesn't even grasp the concept of shame.
Seems like a good evolutionary skill for a murderer.

Imagine having a bitch wife whose holding you back from your dream.
Imagine you're one of the lucky few men whose wives predeceace you.
This is your dream.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

pibbs

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by pibbs » Tue May 14, 2024 12:12 am

I can almost guarantee that "improved" background was AI generated. I've used that technique a few times on unimportant pieces I want done quickly (mostly shit posting). However, my original drawings are actually good.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue May 14, 2024 12:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:44 am
Here's him rejoicing about fanart.
Only the best Lightbringer doodles for the best Lightbringer clone.
Kugelfisch wrote:
But I wouldn't expect him to fabricate a crude maccaroni picture and present it to mommy with the glee of a toddler.
What this legally retarded adult is presenting here is easily the equivalent to that.
Brad and Ellis aren't really that much better; Brad just recycled the plot of some b-movies he watched hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice, and Ellis just recycled the structure of the Twilight series she hated so much, and filled it with breadtube talking points that make about as much sense in the Bush era as "the marsh part of the marsh".
They are all talentless, low IQ idiots; it's no wonder they embrace politics that put the blame on society rather than on themselves.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Linkara would rather get caught on tape sucking dick at the truck stop glory hole.
Not really, the guy still downplays how terrible Lightbringer and Angel Armor were, and/or still sells them.
Cockslut and Benito are probably the closest to Peerod when it comes to mental faculties; two CWC who are just smart enough to keep their dicks in their pants in public. Same for MarzCunt.

Benito's "book" is going to be some clumsy copy of Macross or some other animu he likes, with some "Orange Man Bad" here, some "fuck Chuds and novaxxers" there, and a gurlboss who puts captain Vic Mignogna in his place.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 4:00 pm

I highly doubt he'll rip off Macross. Mechashit would be way too exciting for an IN book.
It will probably just be some inane and quirky shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 14, 2024 7:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:00 pm
Mechashit would be way too exciting for an IN book.
And I thought a detective novel written by this retard would be funny. Turns out this isn't at all what I imagined when I heard detective.

I'd expect a "mecha" novel by an IN to be about soapbox cars at this point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 7:29 pm

Yeah, there's not really much detective-ing in here. There was like one scene were she made deductions about some break-in, but the same scene also had a "it was clear the burglars were not after valuables" that is never elaborated on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed May 15, 2024 3:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:29 pm
Yeah, there's not really much detective-ing in here. There was like one scene were she made deductions about some break-in, but the same scene also had a "it was clear the burglars were not after valuables" that is never elaborated on.
Isn't that what they normally say when there's a break-in and the valuables don't get nicked?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 15, 2024 5:04 am

True, but the narration never explains why it came to that conclusion. It was just part of the room's description.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:29 pm
Yeah, there's not really much detective-ing in here.
Never mind that. I expected something at least in the same ballpark of what one would think off hearing the phrase "detective story".

Like a P.I. or Noire novel. Or some cop stuff. Perhaps a journalist uncovering something. Or at least a daft spy action kinda thing.

I did absolutely not expect special needs Bibi Blocksberg.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 17, 2024 2:42 pm

His book was exactly what I expected. An amateurish, poorly written, trope-heavy, female protagonist Mary Sue pile of shit. I knew he wouldn't take time to at least make sure it was grammatically competent because that would require critiquing their own work or letting someone else do it, and these IN losers are notorious for their inability to take criticism, constructive or otherwise.