Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Movieblob

Post by Oengae » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm

Blob gets dangerously close to self awareness but continues to sperg into the void. It's like that meme comic where the kid shoves a stick into his own bike spokes and blames everything else but his own dumb ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:14 pm

>it's not me that's the problem, it's this silly site taunting me
And just watch News 39, the news channel that only presents good news uwu
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 pm

Classic Blob. An impressively bad take.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:23 pm

This is like Blob complaining that too many people are fat.

Also, his Twitter engagement sucks. He has 27.4k followers, but can't get a dozen reactions to his tweets sometimes. So it's not like he even benefits from being so active on Twitter. It's pure addiction for him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 pm

He needs to feel important and social media provides that. If he were capable of pattern recognition, he'd have noticed that most of the negative responses to him come from his retarded tweeter screeds. Who knows how many "friends" on the left and in nerd spaces he'd still have if he had given up social media before revealing his power level.

Sure, he says Hitlerian shit in his videos too, but nobody watches them or cares. That's an extra layer of engagement other faggots won't bother with. But a tweet is perfect for capturing who Blob is and forcing them to distance from him.

Edit: Nice world filter lmao.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:22 pm

sp
Oengae wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm
Blob gets dangerously close to self awareness but continues to sperg into the void. It's like that meme comic where the kid shoves a stick into his own bike spokes and blames everything else but his own dumb ass.
He's not exactly wrong once you cut out most of the cruft:
For real: NOTHING has probably f---ed up our discourse more in the last 20 years more than the fact that everyone like me who writes about movies and video games and has to follow a single-column "feed" to know what's going on and respond to it to functionally earn a living...
...is also seeing news and opinion from/about the Supreme Court, war zones and various manifestos between f---ing Disney trailers and whatever stupid thing Tarantino is on about this week and
thinking "Sure, I've also got an opinion about THAT - I should weigh in!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm

He was never one for brevity, that's for sure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:38 pm

He's not wrong at all, but will he acknowledge that he's no better than anyone else?

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 am

Oengae wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm
Blob gets dangerously close to self awareness
Does he? Sounds like his typical lack of self-awareness and narcissistic deflection to me. 'Everyone's the problem but me', 'God knows I would never try to offer an opinion on a subject I neither know nor care anything about'
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:23 pm
Also, his Twitter engagement sucks. He has 27.4k followers, but can't get a dozen reactions to his tweets sometimes
You should see his YouTube numbers. He, on a good day, can just about manage 30,000 views even though he has something like 130,000 subscribers. For reference, in the old days you needed about 100,000 views per video to make a living at YouTube. Yahtzee's personal YouTube channel, which he hasn't updated in years, has about 200,000 subscribers. His let's plays, which are mainly just him messing around with a friend, easily pulled a quarter of a million to half a million views depending on the game

If he had humility and self-awareness, he'd give up Twatter, give up trying to be a movie critic and move onto something healthier and more productive. But, if he had those things, he wouldn't be Blob
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 pm
Classic Blob. An impressively bad take.
Banning Nigtok is exactly the kind of thing that would make them engaged. It's no surprise that Trump is winning GenZ voters

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am

McGinnis wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 am
If he had humility and self-awareness, he'd give up Twatter, give up trying to be a movie critic and move onto something healthier and more productive.
Never. The only jobs he might actually qualify for are way too low-class for him.
-Yours Truly