Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Why can't she just take a bank loan like any normal person would do in need of money?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:37 pm
Marzgurl wanted you to pay for her wedding. These assholes want you to pay for dental work. What's next, Luke Mocherie makes a GoFundMe for his penectomy?
"I need to buy groceries for next week. Could you be so kind to give me 100 bucks?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 pm

I heard that Brad was getting really pissy in his youtube comments lately cause people were insulting Sarah. I'm guessing this means he fucked her at some point.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:05 pm

suzaku wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 pm
I heard that Brad was getting really pissy in his youtube comments lately cause people were insulting Sarah. I'm guessing this means he fucked her at some point.
If he did then he wouldn't care. He hasn't yet, and probably wants too, so he has to white knight for her.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 pm

suzaku wrote:
That or he's another beta white-knight
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

FatTony

Post by FatTony » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Every week I get an asshole cleaner who spunges my tight delicate rectum. She is really a professional and because only the real pros make it worth of hiring a cleaner who takes out all the ickyness it's somewhat a high price for a weekly cleaning.
If you go to my gofundme page I would really appreciate a donation of any kind. If it's not money, sending some towels, tips or plastic gloves really would be helpfull. If you cannot afford it, please retweet that would help a lot. Even the word out to let everybody know of my anal thorough cleaning would mean a lot to me.
Thank you for your time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Guest posting was the best idea ever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Chippah wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:05 pm
suzaku wrote:
If he did then he wouldn't care. He hasn't yet, and probably wants too, so he has to white knight for her.
I thought he did, I know she fucked Brain and now she's with Dave but I could've sworn there was somebody else in there.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:18 am

GodsGift wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 pm
Chippah wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:05 pm
suzaku wrote:
I thought he did, I know she fucked Brain and now she's with Dave but I could've sworn there was somebody else in there.
Jake who moved onto banging Brads girlfriend behind his back.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:08 am

Ah yes an ebegger a guy who fucks his friends girl and Dave, I guess he's somewhat of an upgrade