Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 pm

I think his videos are recommended to people with depression who just need that one little push to an hero.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:59 pm

Transfaggots? I doubt that. He'd have more views and would totally get co-opted to become a 41%er as well. If only for the ease of access to female restrooms for his true passion: being a neighbourhood creep.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 pm
I think his videos are recommended to people with depression who just need that one little push to an hero.
If AVGN's comments are to be believed, he attracts a lot of depressed people... If anything, depressed retards like to cling to cringy or manipulative stuff, streamers love those retards - you would always see donations talking about how somebody had the worst day, or how the streamer "saved their life", etc. Depressed people aren't looking for movie critic, they are looking for simple solution for a complex problem, but they are trying to find it on the internet. What they don't realize is that the solution is just outside of the window.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:42 pm
If AVGN's comments are to be believed, he attracts a lot of depressed people.
DARK TIMES

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 pm
Pretty much. I have gotten recommendations to every other fucktards that was at CA. Except hammer boy and him. Baldy's stuff is so shit that YouTube doesn't even bother to push it to me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
If AVGN's comments are to be believed, he attracts a lot of depressed people... If anything, depressed retards like to cling to cringy or manipulative stuff, streamers love those retards - you would always see donations talking about how somebody had the worst day, or how the streamer "saved their life", etc.
Friendship simulators are one hell of a drug.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
What they don't realize is that the solution is just outside of the window.
The solution can also be resolved via a chair and a specific length of rope.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:07 pm

It's funny that Mathew keeps looking up videos to increase his views instead of you know making something that people would actually watch considering Projector is not doing the trick.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:20 pm

>I have no idea why I watch most of these kinds of videos

Oh, I'm sure you do have an idea. You look up these kinds of videos and articles so you can
a) Claim the advice is worthless (so you have an excuse to not change your format), or
b) Claim that the advice follows the "Dark Side" of content creation and would cause you to sell your soul and principles for cheap views (so you have an excuse to not change your format)

You're like the IN equivalent of a washed-up NEET who keeps making excuses as to why he can't get a job.
-Yours Truly

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:53 pm

He’s reached his limit. He’s in the denial/bargaining stages of grief. He needs to reinvent his character, completely revamp his review style and maybe cross over with Coleev. She could save his show and Film Brain could be considered another spinoff of still gaming.

Really, just do anything with Lee or Sean Fauze, I’m sure they are extremely bored and nostalgic tgwtg fans would show up early with massive donations and nostalgia hype.

He has potential but he will always be a sidekick type character so he would be best advised to pursue as many cross over reviews as possible.

Maybe I should try ask him for a crossover review with me? After all the Sean fauze stuffs uploaded, I’ll give it a try.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI