Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:47 am

It's funny Spooner2007 treated autism as something temporary, like "I'm a jobless normie virgin with rage now but I was an aspie genius!" He almost always fucks up some parts of his fake condition (like when he mixed up mental condition with heart condition) but people somehow fell for it maybe because they don't expect such a blatant lie.
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 am
Like, is this motherfucker even bipolar or is that something he labeled himself as based on him reading a Wikipedia article and deciding he fit the criteria?
At least he isn't bragging about it anymore. I think he just forgot about those fake conditions when he got a real issue (shingles).

Btw, I found Sploopy's knights magazine movie reviews on the dark web. I haven't even read a single page of it but maybe some people might be interested.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:47 am
It's funny Spooner2007 treated autism as something temporary, like "I'm a jobless normie virgin with rage now but I was an aspie genius!" He almost always fucks up some parts of his fake condition (like when he mixed up mental condition with heart condition) but people somehow fell for it maybe because they don't expect such a blatant lie.
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 am
Like, is this motherfucker even bipolar or is that something he labeled himself as based on him reading a Wikipedia article and deciding he fit the criteria?
At least he isn't bragging about it anymore. I think he just forgot about those fake conditions when he got a real issue (shingles).

Btw, I found Sploopy's knights magazine movie reviews on the dark web. I haven't even read a single page of it but maybe some people might be interested.
it says it was set to private?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

I'd LOVE it if Spoony could muster the energy to join in an AntiFa-rio---- I mean protest. Having a video of him throwing a brick 2-3 feet, punching like a grill, yelling "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" in someone's face and then get punched so hard in the face himself that he cries and whines even more. Maybe the punch will cure something.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am

Wouldn't all that actually require Spoony to get out of bed and get out of the house?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 am
it says it was set to private?
I can see them just fine. You're not missing anything, I've seen those before, it's really boring, dry read, nothing you haven't seen before. I suppose this would be entertaining if you are 15, but to an adult, it has to be a waste of time. And judging from his overly long rants on his website, he hasn't learned anything. Writing articles is about being as witty or informative as possible on a limited space. Not writing down every nonsensical and pointless idea you came up with while sitting on the toilet.

I am into a lot of very nerdy stuff, but I can't stand such poor efforts when it feels like the reader has to do as much work as the writer put into it to get something from it.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 pm

I read his rants and the part that amused me the most was the editor's thoughts on him: "He never missed a deadline and never failed to deliver."
As for his actual rants, they're childish in the same old Spoony way, but why anyone would bother to write to get rid of them, I have no idea.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:32 pm

I assume he got way worse down the line.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:42 pm

I saw this and thought of Orcril.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:42 pm
I saw this and thought of Orcril.
>wants to be sexless alien
>looks just like some random faggot

I guess he failed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Because when you think sexless, you think big, inflated lips.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette