Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:01 pm

Fun, totally unrelated fact:
Autistics can't stand the sound of fireworks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:04 pm

Remember last year when they were calling for the ban of fireworks because muh Chinese Flu? Despite that, people in our neighborhood arranged a cool fireworks display, the coolest we had ever since I moved here. It gave me a newfound appreciation for fireworks and now, despite having cats and dogs who get stressed by them, I'm a 100% supportive of these displays. Fuck the coof police, and fuck.the concerned Karens.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Remember last year when they all joined in a healthy session of gang-stalking regarding a mysterious cult of fireworks users (outside of regular fireworks days, if I recall correctly)?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:04 pm
Remember last year when they were calling for the ban of fireworks because muh Chinese Flu?
Wasn't it commiefornia that lit up the night sky like a nuclear winter during the ban? America never looked so free.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:44 am
I blame Sailor Moon on everything. The West was not ready for Sailor Uranus and the Sailor Starlights.

I deliberately avoid the mahou fandoms of my fellow weebs. I just know I'd either run into a tumbrlina who wants to turn Sailors and/or Cures non-binary or trans because (s)he ironically can't make sense of the diversity of girliness at display, or I'd run into some edgelord who jerks off to Madoka Magica way too much and insists that all mahoushit be grimderp.
I've only ever jerked out to Madoka. The actual show sucked too much ass to finish.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:23 am

I can see the appeal of Moemura.
SpoilerShow
But the actual animu? It's literally just an edgy teenager ripoff of Princess Tutu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:33 pm

I have scared pets, but it only lasts a few hours and they get over it. I'm also in a red part of my state with a home so they are loud and everywhere. All I imagine is some little cracks from far away in her shitty apartment and she gets triggered.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:45 pm

I don't care for fireworks. I'm indifferent about them.
However, a global ban for at least a year would fuck China real nicely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:33 pm
I have scared pets, but it only lasts a few hours and they get over it. I'm also in a red part of my state with a home so they are loud and everywhere. All I imagine is some little cracks from far away in her shitty apartment and she gets triggered.
Well you actually have pets. Most of the people making that claim are too lazy and selfish to ever care for something that isn't themselves.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:50 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:25 am
It's that time of year: Loopy's Fireworks Ban Crusade
> get POC points for posting about defunding police and emptying jails
> come up with new list of victimless crimes

Oh loopy
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:04 pm
Remember last year when they were calling for the ban of fireworks because muh Chinese Flu? Despite that, people in our neighborhood arranged a cool fireworks display, the coolest we had ever since I moved here. It gave me a newfound appreciation for fireworks and now, despite having cats and dogs who get stressed by them, I'm a 100% supportive of these displays. Fuck the coof police, and fuck.the concerned Karens.
They actually banned public fireworks, and sports stadiums obviously weren't buying any so there was a glut of them for sale really cheap and people were setting them off for months. Which was a problem, if you ignore all the other fucking problems like, idk, niggers running wild in the streets looting and burning cities.