PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:47 am

Well, that's a nice car, how'd a nitwit like Sarah get so tasteful? :) Dodge Challenger R/T, 5.7 liter Hemi V8. Good to know she doesn't stress too much about muh climate change.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:16 pm

It's wasted on her or any woman for that matter. She'll drive it like a grandmother and ruin the motor.

She has a boyfriend. Some useless cuck working for Netherrealms, the faggots busy making Mortal Kombat woke.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 pm

It's America. Lots of people can get their hands on things they can't afford. Just look at Spoony.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:16 pm
She'll drive it like a grandmother and ruin the motor.
Once or twice at best.
She's a recluse and she has nowhere to go with it, chink flu or not.
She doesn't need a car to get junk food, toys and shitty clothes, she has that shit delivered to her.
She will never set foot in a gym (her kickboxing delusions went in the same place as MarzCunt's), she will never have a real job, she will never do volunteering work (like every single one of the leftist pricks on Twatter) in the very unlikely event of a party her He/Him cuckold will drive her there.
What can she do with a car, eat fast food alone in the parking lot like Bobert?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:16 pm
She has a boyfriend. Some useless cuck working for Netherrealms, the faggots busy making Mortal Kombat woke.
I can't believe that. I can't believe any guy would degrade himself like that. I'm not doubting you that it's true, I just can't believe it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:35 pm
I can't believe that. I can't believe any guy would degrade himself like that. I'm not doubting you that it's true, I just can't believe it.
I don't think we've ever seen a picture of him. In my experience, once you see that guy it'll make perfect sense.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:34 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:36 am
Sure. She never treated herself. At all. All her social media presence was really only ever about her bare-bones, day-to-day survival.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:49 pm

Do you think this is her equivalent of the "Mulan Warrior Necklace" ?
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:23 pm

It's just the first indulgence in over a decade that wasn't something to eat and throw up later.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:52 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:47 am
Well, that's a nice car, how'd a nitwit like Sarah get so tasteful? :) Dodge Challenger R/T, 5.7 liter Hemi V8. Good to know she doesn't stress too much about muh climate change.
Fiat makes terrible cars.

EDIT: Fiat couldn't even make Dodge work so it is now owned by a group of Euro simps called Stellantis.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.