Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:11 pm

He probably was denied millions....of views. I remember when those were floating around and was shocked that it was made by the same guy that did NC.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 am

asdf wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 pm
Doge doesn't attract people who genuinely enjoy the stuff he reviews. He attracts contrarians who just want to crap all over things others enjoy and use his videos as proof that they're correct. Dude even made a whole series of videos specifically meant to be used in place of posting on the internet to say stuff like, "you're wrong," and, "you're stupid." That should tell any casual viewer of their channel anything they need to know about the place but somehow people still take him seriously.
What video series is this you're referring to?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:00 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 am
asdf wrote:
Doge doesn't attract people who genuinely enjoy the stuff he reviews. He attracts contrarians who just want to crap all over things others enjoy and use his videos as proof that they're correct. Dude even made a whole series of videos specifically meant to be used in place of posting on the internet to say stuff like, "you're wrong," and, "you're stupid." That should tell any casual viewer of their channel anything they need to know about the place but somehow people still take him seriously.
E-sults. Video insults you'd send to someone rather than talk, text, or message them like a normal person.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:49 am

He saw people using his clips out of context to mock people and decided to create his own ones from scratch. In other words, forced memes.

Asalieri made nice ones to compliment people to make it look like he was "over the drama" and that he was so much nicer than Doge who results to instituting people. He was in his "I don't do drama anymore" phase in his drama cycle.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 am

What were those videos a reaction to? I feel like there was some major blunder he did that caused him to make those but I can't remember what it was?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:04 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:00 am
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 am
asdf wrote:
E-sults. Video insults you'd send to someone rather than talk, text, or message them like a normal person.
Huh, never heard of those before, though then again I haven't paid much attention to them for a while.

They're not even listed as a series on that That Guy With The Glasses wiki.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:25 am

To be fair, they did provide a youtube playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlinVid ... q-oqJhjjES

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:57 pm
Didn't know it was a whole series, but I know a channel awesome video is coming up very soon. Which means we will probably get a shit ton of traffic coming our way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He said it'll be seven videos and done. I heard him say it on a stream. It might have been the one with Purity Sin.

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:11 pm
Hell, Jim's talked to Iron Liz before on tranny issues. He probably knows more about that relationship than Linkara's superfans.
I've always suspected that Liz has stories, and she's keeping them quiet. It's okay. I'll wait.

In the meantime, I discovered these...
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:23 am

That's 4 fucking hours, you better provide some context - is it any good, or is that just another asshole with shitty voice incoherently rambling about something tens of other people said before him?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.