Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Damn, we need someone to preserve or archive all of this in case blogspot ever goes under.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:04 pm

How in the blue hell does he STILL get $370 on Patreon? Did people forget they were giving him money?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:04 pm
How in the blue hell does he STILL get $370 on Patreon? Did people forget they were giving him money?
As established there are some people that go out of their way to offer unrealistic levels of support/help to Noah only for Noah to tell them to fuck off. This includes:

A) someone offering to go visit him and help him mow his damn lawn
B) someone offering to contact Joe and Lewis so the three of them can set up a tabletop session and revive Noah's career
C) a fucking licensed therapist offering to see Noah for free and help him sort out his demons.

With those extremes, I can totally buy enough people passively put down $5 a month and forgot.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 pm

https://countermonkeybook.blogspot.com/ ... ction.html
Noodle Arms wrote: I suppose if you were to nail me down on the issue, I'd say that I'd prefer to do what I do now, if I could get paid for it. Acting, writing bitchy reviews about stuff, maybe making people laugh, generally sitting on my ass in a foul mood.
He was doing it and he still pissed all over it like he does everything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
They're never losing hope, guest. They think that the chance of Spoony's glorious return might be infinitely close to zero, but it's still not zero.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:15 pm
I lost 30 pounds in three months just by cutting out sugar and eating lighter shit. Now I look down on all fatties and mock them ruthlessly.
Fatties - especially the deathfat-type - don't actually want to change, even if it's for the better. Man is a creature of habit, and they prefer the harmful lifestyle that they know over the unkown void that its abandonment would create. Slowly eating themselves to death is a huge part of their everyday life, and they don't know what to replace it with.

This could also be a reason why Rachel is still clinging to the Spoonster. Huh, I wonder what the average BMI for his leftover fanbase is...:thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:13 pm

370 is lower than last year, so thankfully it is decreasing even if it is at a snail's pace.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:28 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 pm
Guest wrote:
As established there are some people that go out of their way to offer unrealistic levels of support/help to Noah only for Noah to tell them to fuck off. This includes:

A) someone offering to go visit him and help him mow his damn lawn
B) someone offering to contact Joe and Lewis so the three of them can set up a tabletop session and revive Noah's career
C) a fucking licensed therapist offering to see Noah for free and help him sort out his demons.

With those extremes, I can totally buy enough people passively put down $5 a month and forgot.
And to think there are people out there who desperately want and need mental healthcare and can’t get it. Spoony doesn’t even qualify as human anymore, if he ever was.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 pm

The blog link just proves Spoony was always an obnoxious, arrogant cunt. Not that I needed more evidence. He was insufferable back then and he's insufferable now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:44 pm

I still can't decide if all this time I've spent shit posting about Spoony is like watching paint dry, or watching natural selection prevail over everything put in it's path to deny it. Spoopy is like an anomaly that escapes conventional outcomes for such long periods of time it feels as though he might indeed out live us all and abuse existence itself forever, never once suffering any true downfall. Then you add up everything from the past decade and it all falls into place, what a ride. It does suck though that we don't get an R9K style stream suicide from him though. That would be doing something. :roll:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger