Jews are always making things up.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 am

Like God *ba dum tss*
CIANigger wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:10 pm
Nope. Welfare dependence ruined the black population who were previously thriving. If white people were gone tomorrow in America the black population would be unable to sustain without money and resources being redistributed from whites. It's sad but true, and all shit posting aside, makes me sad. African Americans were perfectly able to equal and surpass whites in areas that mattered for a successful civilization in the US. Then the Democrats decided to use you as their pocket voters by getting you all hooked on gibs while talking down to you because you're black while shouting that everyone else is racist. It's just out in the open in current year and decades after where we are seeing the consequences.
And then they refuse to acknowledge this problem, as well as the resulting sub-problems like black-on-black violence. Truly a worthy keikaku.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri May 29, 2020 5:26 am

Blacks did better under Jim Crow. The civil rights movement, welfare, and all these black "leaders" have brought us to where we are today.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2020 6:21 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 3:44 am
Jews are always making things up.
Jews created the bible, which condoned slavery as an institution, and forced it onto Caucasians in Europe. Sure slavery existed in countries outside of their influence, but if we really want to solve our problem we should educate black people that (((they))) are to blame for Wakanda being stolen from them.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:18 pm
What, your ancestors owned slaves? So? That’s shit’s history, unless you own slaves now then that’s not your problem
And what is the problem even with the real slave owners? Africans getting out of Africa to the US meant a great rise in their standard of living, it benefited them in many ways and slavery in the northern America wasn't that bad. Blacks of today should celebrate slavery, many of them wouldn't even be there otherwise.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:13 am
Moe Bitches, why don't you suggest some things she can personally do for you?
I'm pretty racist myself, but this bitch... I would suggest her trying to treat them as people? Not some freaks that need to be called out as a different species? America's society can't collapse sooner. People are starting to behave like aliens, incapable of even basic interactions...

If I was a nigger, I would be fucking offended by this more than anything else.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri May 29, 2020 3:26 pm

I wouldn't say offended, I would say that she's just a moron that doesn't understand that saying Black people is what makes it separate and not equal.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Bitch has already done what she wants to do: Post that Tweet. She probably stared at it for 20 minutes after posting it, proud of how progressive she is. She's supporting marginalized people, acting submissive, and acknowledging her privilege. Watching people 'like' the Tweet probably gave her an orgasm.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 29, 2020 5:00 pm

How progressive to essentially go "I want to virtue signal. Cann you tell me how I can virtue signal?"
Guest wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:21 am
Jews created the bible, which condoned slavery as an institution, and forced it onto Caucasians in Europe. Sure slavery existed in countries outside of their influence, but if we really want to solve our problem we should educate black people that (((they))) are to blame for Wakanda being stolen from them.
The flaw in your pitiful excuse for "logic" is that the original Jews were black themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Just gonna say it again. I've met family members that were alive in my lifetime that were slaves. Chained to their place and forced to work 18 hours a day while their wives and daughters were raped slaves.

If I'm unsympathetic to people whose grandparents haven't talked to a living slave in their family tree, well I think you can guess why.