JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by MegaNigger » Thu May 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:00 pm
Most MGTOW get stuck in the "red pill rage" stage of coping with the dawn of the idea that you, as a man, was lied from cradle to adulthood and is only seen as an utility being. I blame the bad rap nihilism has among most people, because the easiest way to deal with the rage is to let it go and realize societal expectations and promises to individuals mean nothing. But some people refuse that and instead keep fermenting that rage quite uselessly for their entire remaining lives.

That's where inceldom and the mgtowsphere touch, by the way, since incels' main shtick is that they're unable to let go the lie that they were told about the necessity of love and female companionship.
Most everyone doesn't follow nihilism to the logical end, they get caught up in "nothing matters" as the end all. The flip side is that "nothing matters also doesn't matter". It's a freeing philosophy when it's allowed to come full circle, but most people don't see it through and it's their excuse rather than a learning tool.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu May 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:28 pm
Memorial service to be streamed on Twitch tomorrow.
https://twitch.tv/worldofcrap
Friday, May 29, at 6 PM PDT / 9 PM EDT
Doors open at 5:30/8:30 for moderated chat
That guy was a faggot(I bet he never even touched her pussy)he can go burn in Hell.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 28, 2020 8:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:20 pm
moderated eh
They will have one hell of a tough work ahead of them if they decide to ban anyone spamming "F" in the chat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu May 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Because F aggot.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu May 28, 2020 8:28 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:00 pm
Most MGTOW get stuck in the "red pill rage" stage of coping with the dawn of the idea that you, as a man, was lied from cradle to adulthood and is only seen as an utility being. I blame the bad rap nihilism has among most people, because the easiest way to deal with the rage is to let it go and realize societal expectations and promises to individuals mean nothing. But some people refuse that and instead keep fermenting that rage quite uselessly for their entire remaining lives.

That's where inceldom and the mgtowsphere touch, by the way, since incels' main shtick is that they're unable to let go the lie that they were told about the necessity of love and female companionship.
I gotta wonder if incels are really just people with undiagnosed autism who simply can’t understand basic human interaction. It’s not that fucking hard to interact with a woman, you just have to stop trying so hard. No one likes desperation, and proclaiming oneself as a MGTOW is the epitome of trying too hard, failing, and then “quitting”. And also, I don’t like the idea of forming an ideology around the concept of not letting a woman take complete control of your life. I mean, that’s not that hard to do either.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu May 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:28 pm
Memorial service to be streamed on Twitch tomorrow.
https://twitch.tv/worldofcrap
Friday, May 29, at 6 PM PDT / 9 PM EDT
Doors open at 5:30/8:30 for moderated chat
I would rather watch Chibineko Demyx's memorial service for Satoru Iwata.
And i bet more people showed up for that than the ones who will watch ANN scum pretending to be sad for that loser's passing.

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 9:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:23 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:20 pm
moderated eh
They will have one hell of a tough work ahead of them if they decide to ban anyone spamming "F" in the chat.
Or S.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 28, 2020 10:00 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Most everyone doesn't follow nihilism to the logical end, they get caught up in "nothing matters" as the end all. The flip side is that "nothing matters also doesn't matter". It's a freeing philosophy when it's allowed to come full circle, but most people don't see it through and it's their excuse rather than a learning tool.
I guess they find comfort in being black pilled doomers. Don't have to try if nothing matters, right?
Of course the logical conclusion would be to stop taking everything so serious. Make up your own life goals. It's always been about that, people just liked to tell other people there are things they must do for some arbitrary reason.
Vaporwear wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:28 pm
I gotta wonder if incels are really just people with undiagnosed autism who simply can’t understand basic human interaction.
That must be true for the overwhelming majority of them. Elliot Rodger didn't even try to hit up a girl. He talked all that shit but was too afraid of getting rejected he never tried. Also never went to a party or anything else. Dunno about you guys but in my experience just about every single relationship around school ages happens via friends and other social activities.
Playing WOW for 14 hours a day isn't how you get pussy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 10:24 pm

There is literally nothing wrong with being autismo hikkiNEET and dying a virgin.
Imagine not having autism and wasting your mastery of social cues on speaking to lowly females.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:24 pm
There is literally nothing wrong with being autismo hikkiNEET and dying a virgin.
While true, Elliot was also a manlet and that's never okay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!