Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Movieblob

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:48 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 pm
He'd also be a big fan of concentration camps. Until he has to live in one.
A lot of Germans, even German Jews, at the beginning of the Nazi rise to power rationalised that all the violence against Jews were aberrations caused by disparate elements in the party and that it would stop as soon as Hitler had a better grasp on power. That's what Bob would be like.
Blob acted similarly about antifa

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Remember; there's no such thing as bad tactics, only bad targets.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:23 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:17 am
I think the guy might be legit retarded
We're coming apart at the exact moment that the entire WORLD should've been doing away with borders and "nations" altogether.
This is the first time I've seen a leftie be stupid enough to whine about borders during a crisis that fucking proves that borders are absolutely essential. Imagine how much worse things would be if countries hadn't locked down their borders. Blob is so retarded and deluded he can't comprehend that now is the worst time to push the "ONE PEOPLE ONE WORLD" bullshit.

It's funny how this pandemic has shown that Blob's retarded worldviews are so inflexible and mindless he'll repeat the same old mantras no matter how inappropriate they are. China fucked over the world? "THIS IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT, FUCK ALL OF THE WHITE WORKING CLASS SUBHUMANS WHO VOTED FOR HIM!" The only thing keeping the world from total chaos is borders? "FUCK BORDERS, WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW SO THAT I CAN LIVE OUT MY STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION FANTASIES!" The neo-libs that Blob shills for are making questionable decisions? "FUCK TRUMP, VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHAT! CORPORATE DEMOCRATS WILL MAKE ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE!"
Great post. Sometimes blob's stupidity shocks even me. This is the perfect time to argue against globalism and in favor of stronger borders, and this fat idiot wants to dissolve borders completely. He loves corporate dick more than life, apparently.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:39 pm

West coast pact? Wtf is this autism? The states with the highest death tolls and can't make good decisions apart want to make bad decisions together?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:03 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 am
-Chip plays Sonic, but only the good Sonic games and admits he lost his way after Sonic CD, but thinks Mario is repetitive shit.
Chip should be into the myriad of Genesis sports games more than Sonic though. He should post screenshots of the sports games and extol how great they were/are.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:39 pm
West coast pact? Wtf is this autism? The states with the highest death tolls and can't make good decisions apart want to make bad decisions together?
Yes. See, from my perspective, I want the feds in control of my state. Our local politicians are just like the Twitter SJWs.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 pm

One for mad bum.
The Blob is on rare form.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Yeah, he even responded to me, trying to strawman my position to be MUH BORDER WALL when I was pointing out how globalism furthered the spread of corona. He'll do anything to suck globalism's cock and try to argue that globalism is blameless and the problem here is we don't have ENOUGH of a one-world government yet.
SpoilerShow
I specifically said that lack of strong borders was a primary factor in the spread, but a "border" is so much more than the physical wall. It's how easily you can transport humans, livestock or goods into and out of different places. When Trump banned chinese travel, he was reinforcing our national borders. There doesn't need to be a physical wall. Microbes can only travel on a host of some sort.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Moviejawk followed me back on Twitter, blessed.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:46 am

Of course him realizing being a fat fuck is the reason he is flipping out is a no no. :lol: