Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 pm

That’s what I’ve been saying about Spoony he thinks he should be a big name you know he hates modern movies and TV because he see the people and think that should be him.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:00 am
Mmmmm.... this is the Spoony I've been waiting for. The final freak out. This has been worth the years waiting and shit posting.
Not enough, i want to see Sploopy telling Cuckson that he never loved him, he faked all of his orgasms during sex and that his copy of Tekken 7 and his life are worth less than the dirt under Goldmark's fingernails.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 pm
That’s what I’ve been saying about Spoony he thinks he should be a big name you know he hates modern movies and TV because he see the people and think that should be him.
I betcha he wanted to be Kylo Ren so badly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Anyone else noticed Rachel is completely gone from his tweets?
I guess she finally moved on.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:39 pm

She's been stalking him for a decade or something. She'll be back unless he blocked her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:35 pm

I forgot about the show with Faggot Josh, didn’t that go wrong somehow and Hadley screamed betrayal for years after? He had this huge hate boner for channel autism and claimed that his superbibor site geek juice was the anti ca. lol look where that went.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 pm
I betcha he wanted to be Kylo Ren so badly.
He's got the nose for it

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:32 pm
Anyone else noticed Rachel is completely gone from his tweets?
I guess she finally moved on.
I think an intervention by her relatives is more likely.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Another thirsty land-whale.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:46 pm

>Spoony is sadbrain because no real fame

It was pretty apparent even at the time, and it's blindingly obvious now with the benefit of hindsight. The Jimmy Fallon shit. Thinking he could just buddy up to the MST crew on Twitter. Getting into a pissing contest with Spike TV. He's the perfect example of it, but it does go beyond just him; I've said before that the sycophantic bubble that the TGWTG sphere made for itself probably made it super easy for anyone within it to think of themselves as way more important and influential than they really were. See also the Dorito Pope treating Frustrated Felipe like he was nothing. Thus, when it became clear that this years-long pursuit had made no actual headway toward being real, actual movie stars (in Noah's case, I stand by it being that time he got stomped down by that guy from MST3K not knowing who he was), they balk, the whole thing is deemed a failure, bitterness sets in, and we're seeing the effects of it across the board today. The only ones who aren't perpetually seething today are the ones who weren't looking at it as a necessarily evil stepping stone toward mainstream stardom the whole time. Again, everyone else was always doing this shit in spite of the people who consumed it, never for them. How dare they not be a cabal of Hollywood talent scouts beating a trail to my door! How very dare they just be... people who like the videos. That's not what this was for!

But this is nothing new to anyone on DHI, I'm sure. What baffles me is the way nobody outside of DHI seems to have figured this out.