DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
FuckSploony

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:40 am

suzaku wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 am
I don't believe anything he says. DSP fans are seriously trying to get people fired from their jobs and shit? What is this a repeat of fucking gamergate? Is he saying Phil is like Anita and Zoe? I also think the death threats is a whole lot of bullshit too.
I dont know if its 100% real, but he has been sperging for a long time about Vidar calling and all that, and Vidar talking back at him and taunting him in a way that pretty much confirms that he has been doing shit at KoP irl.
Also, the paypal payment and extorsion accusations are real, i was also there when KoP got it and when Vidar started tweeting about KoP extorting him, and the false flags too to the SoK.
I dont believe Vidar is above the callings.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:42 am

Like I said, there's video logs of the Vidar shit. Both the KoP extortion "op" and admission that Vidar flagged the SoK twitch account without not knowing what the content of the SoK stream even was.

That doesn't mean KoP is telling the truth about everything automatically, just that some of this is confirmed legit. I can post proof later if I can be assed to go find it. KoP's youtube has the stream on it and the SoK have the vidar admission about twitch on their video list.

KoP is not a trustworthy source for political info, but he seems fairly reasonable on this DSP shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 pm

It's fine. All I'm saying is one guy causing some shit isn't the same as King of Pol saying DSP is sending everyone to get him fired and threaten him with death like some freakin anti GG SJW. I can't even buy that for a second as DSP fans generally are not like that at all, and vidar got embarrassed by the Cucks so who gives a shit about him anymore? I just feel like this is less KoP being reasonable and more him trying to start a fight. Shit like this is why no one took him seriously during gamergate. This is what I mean by people taking shit too far against a dead horse just to stay relevant .

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Well, in the specific case of the Vidar shit, someone in the DSP chat informed DSP when they took down the sons of kojima twitch account, and DSP was pleased. I don't remember what DSP posted in the chat in response, but he did respond. I don't think DSP sends people out to do troll ops, but he is happy when they report a successful one to him.

Apparently Tevin had a situation where DSP was streaming, "went to go to the bathroom" and then came back and Tevin's account got banned. It was like, people in the chat told DSP tevin was streaming, or DSP knew, and then he leaves and comes back and BOOM, banned. Very suspicious.

I think a lot of DSP fans are DSP fans BECAUSE they love all this drama shit and fighting the good fight against teh evil trollz. I think the SOK and KOP are kind of the same way, just not as autistic about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

I remember DSP saying something like "finally youtube/twitch/twitter/etc. finally did their job by removing these people that harass me every day." but that's all I remember him saying on that stuff.

I agree with you. Even though I think both sides are equally autistic and DSP is using them both to keep from losing his house. After all if both sides decided to stop fighting and not watch him anymore he wouldn't be able to pay his billsth.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm
I think a lot of DSP fans are DSP fans BECAUSE they love all this drama shit and fighting the good fight against teh evil trollz.
That seems to be the big thing for a lot of shit kahntent. Not even just online stuff. Like comics and their movies with DC vs Marvel. Games with console war dickwaving. Coke vs Pepsi. Without TNA being a decent enough competitor, WWE split its brands to get people to argue RAW's roster vs Smackdowns. Deride the other side to have something to do, and to forget the problems of your collective group.

I doubt DSP intentionally works his audience to get that to work, but his natural antagonism just helps establish that mood.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:54 am

KOP publicly threatened Vidar on Twitter, to go out to Norway and fight him IRL, because Vidar (supposedly) was harassing KOP (supposedly) girlfriend. Now, make of that what you want, I personally think that these two spergs are made for each other, and I really hope KOP do make good in his threat and punch Vidar in the face, getting arrested in the process. Maybe then he'll be able to meet up with Breivik and send him /pol/'s highest regards.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 am

KOP went full retard because of the Vidar shit. Thing is, most people would have recognized the kind of creature they were dealing with when it comes to people like Vidar. If Vidar ever showed up here, it would only be because he wanted to gather dox on forum members here to try to get them fired. I mean, that's pretty obviously his gimmick. He'll find your dox so he can call your mother and say you raped someone, or call the cops and swat you, etc.

KoP made the huge mistake of having multiple conversations with this guy, and then continuing to try to talk to him AFTER all the stuff Vidar did. Supposedly Vidar called KoP's work and did other shit. I guess DSP fans were also threatening to kill KoP or rape his wife or some shit. Point is, after that shit happens, most people's response would be radio silent. Vidar in the chat? Instant ban. Even if the subject of the stream IS Vidar? Instant ban. You fuck with my real life and I'm banning you the moment I see you because I know what you're about.

Things got to this point because KoP kind of wanted to milk the lolcow element of the DSP fandom, and he wanted to give Vidar a lot of rope and air time. People like Tevin just responded by either saying nothing or blocking them.

I'm not saying you should block CRITICISM, I'm saying you should block people you know only want to find shit to fuck with you IRL. I am blaming the victim here and what Vidar did wasn't right, but KoP going nuts isn't going to help. His best solution now would probably be to block Vidar on all platforms and just continue shitting on him whenever he feels like it. Vidar has already gone as far as he really can. What's he going to do after this? He can't escalate shit any further-he lives in another country. Block Vidar and laugh as you shit on him and he can't do anything to contact you.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:17 am

Well like you're saying that's KOP's own fault isn't it? If he hadn't egged on Vidar and got triggered so easily he wouldn't have gotten in the position he's in. All he had to do was stop talking to him. Shit during gamergate was way worse than someone like Vidar, and even during that he spilled his speghetti and looked like an idiot. And I still believe despite his proof he's exaggerating things quite a lot, and even if he isn't what is Phil supposed to do? He can't control Vidar. Maybe King of Pol should just stop sperging and shut his mouth for once. Maybe then he wouldn't say something stupid and get guys like Vidar on his ass.

Also you saw him get destroyed by the SoK spergs. Vidar isn't intelligent in any capacity, yet I love how KoP is trying to build him up like some kinda mastermind. Especially since I believe King of Pol got doxxed during GamerGate anyways so that makes it even easier for someone to find his dox. Again pointing to KoP's own stupidity.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 am

Someone at the Farms pointed out that Kop was at the SoKast's comment section bitching about not being invited to debate Vidar, probably one of FredFuch's best decisions to date. He may have been kindly told to fuck off by the group.