Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by rpgworm » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:43 pm
I'm not sure why, "whataboutisms," is even a thing. It's perfectly valid to say, "you accuse me of [thing] but we have proof that you do [other thing] so why am I losing my job but not you?"

It's like these people never graduated elementary school. The context of the so-called, "whataboutism," is what matters.
The "whataboutisms" used to be called out when in bad faith you would bring another subject into a discussion to diverge the attention and not have to argue, but now it is just "don't call me out on hypocrisy".

And that is the problem with the moral high horse, everybody got shit on their bag, and if someone tries to ride this thing, passing judgement and deeming those who are and aren't unworthy for civil treatment, then you get people throwing your shit back to you.

And the reason on why nobody isn't getting on youtube to do the kickvic bullshit is:

A- Too much work.
B- Not enough drama to rile up people with this.

No one really cares about Vic, what people care is to dunk on the the idiots who grandstand and call out "shame" when it is obvious they are full of shit. And the thing caught on fire when all these voice actors assholes (and the people associated with them) showed themselves to be ripe internet autistic cows ready for the milking as well, so you now have this clusterfuck.

And the train doesn't stop because you say so Kaylyn, not to mention, evn when this shit is all said and over and people don't give a shit anymore, for you, it won't end, ever. Forevermore you will be the kickvic girl... have fun...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Oh, she likes being on that train. She has the occasional phase where she whines about wanting everything to stop so she can return to a "normal" social media life, but that's just her playing the victim to those darn e-bullies. 'Cause she keeps bringing #KickVic up anyways.

Also

C- Who are they supposed to win over at this point? They'd just get likes from other KickVicers
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:05 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm
The "whataboutisms" used to be called out when in bad faith you would bring another subject into a discussion to diverge the attention and not have to argue, but now it is just "don't call me out on hypocrisy".
Yeah, I didn't need an explanation of what it's supposed to be. I know what it's referring to. The thing about fallacies and argument tactics is that all of them need to keep in mind the context within which they're being brought up. This isn't, "people are starving in Africa and you're worried about some dude saying mean things on the internet," level of argumentation. That's worth pointing out. That's an actual diversion.

99.9% of all of these social media idiots seem to think that learning what these argument/fallacy terms are gives them free pass to point out one of them and then act like the pointing out of an error, in an of itself, is all that needs to be done when that's not the case at all, hence, "why is a, 'whataboutism,' even a thing?"

Of course, these are the same people that somehow redefined what, "literally," meant, even if for a short time.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 pm
Oh, she likes being on that train. She has the occasional phase where she whines about wanting everything to stop so she can return to a "normal" social media life, but that's just her playing the victim to those darn e-bullies. 'Cause she keeps bringing #KickVic up anyways.
So she became Asalieri.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:33 pm

So the DHI sperge saga comes full circle in the most unexpected ways? :lol: Is Tictac going to drag Marz here and engage in ebin shitflinging posts with her for days while she uses her Wow dwarfette as her online avatar?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:20 am

She wastes so much time with anime shit when she could make millions shaking her sweet ass.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:20 am
She wastes so much time with anime shit when she could make millions shaking her sweet ass.
Even though you married Marzgurl she still won't fuck you Josh. She'd rather spend her spare time talking about Vic than you.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:10 am

What is it with Josh's being cucks?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm
No one really cares about Vic
Aside from the people who think he's innocent....
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:10 am
What is it with Josh's being cucks?
It's weird, it's like people named Josh naturally hate this place. Josh from foxdickfarms, Josh from the Futa Club and Marzgurl's beard. The only guy I ever got into a fight with in high school was also named Josh.

Is it my destiny to send all people named Josh to the pig farms?
Old Black Man wrote: