Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:57 am
I'm getting Atheism+ flashbacks
I swear, all this shit stemmed from that. Burn in hell, P.C. Myers and that Coffee cunt no one remembers.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

Trying to act as if she doesn't know Samantha Harte-Inoue.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:27 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I don't keep hopes that high because Vic's main target will be his former employer because contract breach is generally easier, but it's already enough trouble and negative attention for the trucker lady I have no complaint.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 am

>Chad mignogna kisses her in his room
>Doesn't scream or call for help

Every fucking time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:45 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:52 am
Welp she finally said her story
IN THIS EPISODE, DINGUS SPERGS OUT LIKE A SHIT
SpoilerShow
No.

THIS is the demeanor you all should have had since the beginning. If you and the other VA pros had come
out with statements like this earlier - even less the details of your own experience, if you prefer - the situation would not have escalated to the point that it did. Hell, plenty of people now firmly on the "pro-Vic" side were quite open to the idea that there was something untoward about his behavior, after all. But that's not what happened, is it? No. What happened was a multiple-week-long shitshow of people bellowing about "survivors" and "BELIEVE WAHMEN" and equating Vic's behavior to everything up to and including rape. And they did so while shitting all over anyone who wouldn't take every single claim completely at face value, including - especially - those who identified themselves as fans of his work. Fans of YOUR work. Again... THE PEOPLE WHOSE INTEREST IN YOUR CRAFT KEEPS YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS ON. And then the actual people in the business crawled out of their holes to whine about piggyback rape and embarrassing high-school-tier personal beefs, and say shit like "I want his head". And you, Monica, were right in the thick of all of it. And now you want to walk it back to "oh no there's so much negativity i just want the best for everyone <3<3<3". Doesn't work like that.

You want to de-escalate the situation? Try to unfuck the backyard you pitched your tent in. Tell your followers that yeah, he's got some stuff to work through (as you did in your statement), but also tell them that their vision of him as an unhinged rape monster is overblown and ridiculous. Tell that faggot that a piggyback ride isn't grist for a conversation supposedly about sexual assault. Call out Jamie Whatshername for that "I want his head and balls" shit. You're supposed to be the adults! But most importantly, tell everyone not to rush to judgment when shit like this happens. EVERYONE. There were far more people ready and willing (and eager) to think the very worst of Vic than there were willing to give him any benefit of the doubt, or to acknowledge that any issues that might indeed exist could be addressed in some way other than destroying his life. Unless and until you acknowledge that, this "I want the best for everyone, including Vic <3" shit will continue to ring hollow. You helped to cause the damage currently being done. And quite frankly, your apology for lashing out is not enough on its own. To be fair, it's far more than we've seen from anyone else, so if you're sincere about that, then, unfair as it might be, it falls to you to begin taking steps to fix that damage. Earn some forgiveness for yourself... and for the side you aligned yourself with.

Bob Turnacoff

Post by Bob Turnacoff » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:30 am

Can confirm that the Vic Kicks Back GoFundMe page is up https://www.gofundme.com/vic-kicks-back

It's already approaching $5K.

Also Rekeita is doing another livestream tonight
Last edited by Bob Turnacoff on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:31 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:27 am
I don't keep hopes that high because Vic's main target will be his former employer because contract breach is generally easier, but it's already enough trouble and negative attention for the trucker lady I have no complaint.
She instigated it and she's an easy target. He'd be remiss not to go after her
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:48 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:03 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:57 am
I'm getting Atheism+ flashbacks
You too? Notice the hair pull whisper is the technique they settled on.
It sounds like bullshit to me, and also her story is a giant nothingburger.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am
Trying to act as if she doesn't know Samantha Harte-Inoue.
She's rolling shit back like a lot of them are because Vic is suing. A lot of these fucks know they are fucked and Rekeita was smart to tell everyone to archive the shit out of everything since they are going to start deleting everything.

Oh, and Neil Kaplan STILL hasn't posted his side of the story with that woman who said he was being a creepy prick around her. Where are the phone messages Neil? You said in context it is not so bad, so where is it? Like I said, he backed off and hoped people would forget.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:59 am

I like how this cunt went nuclear over Vic like he was a hard-r rapist and pedophile, but the best shit she could come up with was he was sexually aggressive and suggestive (BUT NEVER ACTUALLY HAD SEX WITH HER.)

Caps'd part is important because that means he never raped her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome