Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:51 am

Is it possible for Marzgurl to get less views? MundaneMatt at least had 5 digits.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:40 am
I'd rather give a shitty video "engagement" by downboating it and reveling in the knowledge that marzcunt's fragile SJWego won't be able to take it when the downboats prove how many people dislike her. I adblock so she won't get shit for money from me. And if her shit videos get higher up in the directory, all that will do is draw more people to the videos who will downboat and leave.
I think the engagement would actually be more harmful, or probably wouldn't even matter considering how little traffic she gets normally. She won't get much more promotion than she normally would and if she sees the downvotes, that'll just damage her feelings as you said.

Yes, more people could see her, but at this point there are so many more channels who get more hits that it seems like it wouldn't do much for her anyway.

A12

Post by A12 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:50 am

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:53 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:40 am
Yes, more people could see her, but at this point there are so many more channels who get more hits that it seems like it wouldn't do much for her anyway
If anything downboating a small channel with five figure views is more likely to hurt her view count long term
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:57 am

Am I the only one who finds her crusade kind of hot? I didn’t know Kaylyn had such fire in her.

Imagine her chaining you up and threatening to start a hashtag about you if you don’t drink her piss.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:59 am

her name is DICKSION?!?!
DICK
IS
ON

Come on how much more obvious does it need to get.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:05 am

What the fuck has been going on with guestfags' weird fetish shit the past few days? Rough Valentine's Day?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 am

>Implying Valentine's Day ever held any significance for them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:10 am

Oh, that's right. Some of our posters here haven't been around for lupaposters. Marz and Lupa's threads are usually a dumping ground for guest thirstposting and disgusting fetishes.

Marz's thread right now is getting a lot more activity than normal. This cunt used to be totally irrelevant and this was one of the less active threads. Marz and Lupa's threads only got bumped whenever some thirsty guest decided to post about their feet/armpits.

I'm surprised any of the guests can even get up a boner after seeing their internet waifu exposed as a trucker version of toxic cunt Andrea Dworkin.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:15 am

Fair enough. I've been lurking for... fuck, since the INDb, so I'm familiar enough with the containment thread concept. It does seem like there's been an uptick the past half-week or so, but yeah, probably just by virtue of those threads being the active ones, I guess.