ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am
Sadly, by looking at this, while I wouldn't say it helped him, but birdface certainly isn't much worse off than he was before the "prolapsegate". He did the worst damage to himself with his laziness. And being a giant pervert, creep and pedo, of course.

There were no winners in this fight. Just losers on both sides. And they haven't even done anything really. Heinie is still the same, insane bitch on twitter (I'm assuming, what else would she do than bitch and moan like PUR all day, since she cannot get a normal job anyways), that weird googly bitch is still chasing birds and PedoJar didn't get cancelled. The christmas is ruined!
I was super not invested in this shit because 90% of it boiled down to some stupid people fucking up their shitty relationships by fucking other people, and the other 10% was some confused jailbait tranny maybe sending Birdface a picture of his fake tits one time maybe oh wait never mind no he didn’t I guess maybe?

Honestly all the people involved in that mess were stupid but none of it warranted an actual deplatforming or cancellation, so instead nothing ended up happening. What an anticlimax.

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am

Sadly, by looking at this, while I wouldn't say it helped him, but birdface certainly isn't much worse off than he was before the "prolapsegate". He did the worst damage to himself with his laziness. And being a giant pervert, creep and pedo, of course.

There were no winners in this fight. Just losers on both sides. And they haven't even done anything really. Heinie is still the same, insane bitch on twitter (I'm assuming, what else would she do than bitch and moan like PUR all day, since she cannot get a normal job anyways), that weird googly bitch is still chasing birds and PedoJar didn't get cancelled. The christmas is ruined!

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 am
Did Projared rape anyone yet? I really don’t care otherwise.
his own career

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Vaporwear » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 am

Did Projared rape anyone yet? I really don’t care otherwise.

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:50 pm
Not going to click on that shit, or any of his videos, new or old.
Let me guess:
He's still the same smug sjw he used to be, and somehow he and the spastics who watch him are convinced to still have the moral high ground and the right to chastise animu tits and JonTron, because mental gymnastics.
you are not missing much, its like a shit hybrid of lupa and 2014 spoony, with no self awareness, add he keeps throwing clips of how he "won and about his haters

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Complicity » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Not going to click on that shit, or any of his videos, new or old.
Let me guess:
He's still the same smug sjw he used to be, and somehow he and the spastics who watch him are convinced to still have the moral high ground and the right to chastise animu tits and JonTron, because mental gymnastics.

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm
how did he get worst as a interior crocodile-alligator, also save that fucken shit beard, well at least he's not yelling like Linky
The way of the IN only ever goes downhill.

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm

how did he get worst as a interior crocodile-alligator, also save that fucken shit beard, well at least he's not yelling like Linky
on 5:34, he says "no kink same"
5:53, Oh yes the Lupa defence, he has become Male lupa
8:41, he failed with a joke so hard, he's telling people not to type it
this is spoony 2014 levels
and he couldn't complete it, what a fucken loser
oh wow, hes doing the video, because marbles racing is big
and "marbles on stream" he's showing off his twitch

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm


how did he get worst as a interior crocodile-alligator, also save that fucken shit beard, well at least he's not yelling like Linky

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:18 am

All he could say was yes and no and didn't give a straight answer, so there's no doubt the guy knew the jig was up once he hit the room.

Top