China

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: China

Re: China

by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:58 pm
Those black bodysuits the KKK sent me are hot and uncomfortable as fuck. I could only burn down 3 Starbucks before I had to go home and take the damn thing off.
Right? The Mk. IIs are more breathable and less cumbersome. DARPA included nanomachines to enhance your strength and carrying capacity, with the added perk of being able to change your skin tone and features. The cops will be looking for Tyrone in the back alley, only to find DeAndre chilling out minding his own business. It’s amazing what science can do!

And Glowdawg, there is no having a logical conversation with ASS. Even before the Jesus stuff he was impossible to talk to. It’s like watching a movie with missing frames that only he can see, meanwhile you’re watching an incomprehensible mess.

Re: China

by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:58 pm

Those black bodysuits the KKK sent me are hot and uncomfortable as fuck. I could only burn down 3 Starbucks before I had to go home and take the damn thing off.

Re: China

by CIANigger » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:26 pm
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Thinking you can win a psysical fight against the people who own every resource in the world working for satan is beyond retarded, once you find out that fact and that its been prophecised should turn anyone into a Christian and realize its not a physical fight and the only way to win is through Christ.
I am being sincere. I'm probably one of the only people around here who actually tries to cut out all the shit posting and converse with you, ASS. To your point, are you making a distinction between the physical and spiritual wars in order to simply say that our reward is in the next life and that trying to accomplish anything in this life is futile? Honest question, because that's not really a message of hope to say that this world is simply doomed and we'll be fine once we're dead, because that's a moot point due to the fact that we won't feel anything once dead. Taking the word as truth;

Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten."

Jesus and the Holy Spirit aside, death is the end, we have no soul that remains. That is the first death, where we return to dust. The second death is a false resurrection wherein we suffer for our sins, life is our mortal life, and eternal life is that of accepting Christ and following him, this is to my knowledge, not even trying to state "facts" or be a know it all. This is what I know.

What I'm trying to get at though is that simply suffering and waiting to die in life is fundamentally awful, and truthfully it sounds like that's the conclusion you've come to. It's that sort of attitude of "Welp, Jesus will fix everything so I don't have to do anything and can't anyway so why even try!" Christ paid for our sins so that we wouldn't suffer the second death, right? That to me implies that he wanted us to live anew, to live well with the knowledge of the torment we were spared and be grateful. That's the good news. Now I'm not saying that trying to rise up in armed revolt against our oppressors is a good idea, especially now, but it seems to me you're in a place of despair despite your faith.

All shit posting aside, I'm being sincere, you're getting my sincere thoughts, I'm not even attacking you, I'm trying to understand you better.

Re: China

by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 am
>implying anyone here took part in the looting runs
Erm...I might have been in a Target one night and decided to steal some LEGO sets to sell on eBay while those white nationalists in their silicone suits were busting up the cash registers. I was smart enough to steal one of their suits and disguise myself as a dorky white guy. Was Moe accounted for during the riots?

Joking aside, I am not surprised to return and find that ASS has either found a new bit or discovered a box of Chick Tracts and went full street preacher.

And we all know feather earrings are like the barcodes, the persecuted shall be forced to wear them by the tranny satanist regime.

Re: China

by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:31 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:43 pm
Feather earrings. That's all there is to say. We already know where this faggot draws his line in the sand.
Feather earrings are the Mark of the Beast.

Re: China

by veris leta facies » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Image

Re: China

by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Feather earrings. That's all there is to say. We already know where this faggot draws his line in the sand.

Re: China

by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:26 pm

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Thinking you can win a psysical fight against the people who own every resource in the world working for satan is beyond retarded, once you find out that fact and that its been prophecised should turn anyone into a Christian and realize its not a physical fight and the only way to win is through Christ.

Re: China

by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:24 pm

First of all you are not sincere, secondly like ive been telling you daily now. Its all on this site, ive told you mongs 20 times before. Just go back and read it again im not going to repeat myself time and time again to people who are trolling or have severe dementia, either way its not worth it.

And I had put all my hope and effort into armed revolt between the age of 15 and 20. Too bad you guys never grew out of it by actually attempting to plan and strategize it. Maybe you should study some Sun Tzu about knowing your enemy, its pretty clear once you know the enemy and their capabilties what the only solution is.

Re: China

by CIANigger » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:53 pm
fucking dementia having retard. Ive been over the difference between catholics + other fake deluded christians and the real thing a thousand times. Stop swallowing so much cum its rotting your brain.
They're house churches, retard. The whole reason they're being persecuted is they WON'T change their beliefs to suit the chinese government and they keep pointing out the wrongs in chinese society. They're exactly what should count as true christians to you.
Imagine still not knowing what makes a true christian and what doesnt.... you are hopeless....
What is a true Christian? Explain it in laymens terms without any insult or metaphor. I want to be saved and know the true way. Don't just tell me to read the Bible either. I'm being sincere.

Top