Commiefornia Burning Down

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Commiefornia Burning Down

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:03 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm
Outside of the Seattle/Redmond area, I've heard it's pretty great.
The whole west side of the state is INFESTED with extreme shitlibs, and it's this half that has all the political and economic power. And with that comes rampant homelessness and lawlessness.
http://mynorthwest.com/1123158/growing- ... n-olympia/
http://mynorthwest.com/1190649/olympia- ... tion-site/

The East half is more normal/conservative, but is overrun with Hispanics of questionable legal status.
This.

The big cities in washington and oregon are controlled 100% by the worst cali hipster drugbrained SJWs you've ever seen. You think portlandia is a fucking meme? I've seen shit that makes that look tame.

You think you can escape SJWs by moving to an outskirt? Hell no. Because all the laws that affect you are still gonna be passed by these SoCal fuckers. Enjoy seeing your taxes go up every single voting cycle and the tax money go to the most worthless bullshit imaginable, while the roads fall into disrepair and schools continue to suck ass.

Add to that rampant drug abuse, gang violence and record levels of homelessness.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm
Outside of the Seattle/Redmond area, I've heard it's pretty great.
The whole west side of the state is INFESTED with extreme shitlibs, and it's this half that has all the political and economic power. And with that comes rampant homelessness and lawlessness.
http://mynorthwest.com/1123158/growing- ... n-olympia/
http://mynorthwest.com/1190649/olympia- ... tion-site/

The East half is more normal/conservative, but is overrun with Hispanics of questionable legal status.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:35 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 am
That's right, Zach.
Image
A shame Uwe Boll quit. He'd be the perfect man for a movie adaptation.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm
Washington is still large enough to avoid the hipster areas, I'd assume. Good coffee and pine tree forests and you can live the Twin Peaks/Deadly Premonition dream.
If the west coast weren’t a forsaken shithole I’d love to live that dream, dead serious.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 am
That's right, Zach.
Image

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by mad bum » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm
Washington is still large enough to avoid the hipster areas, I'd assume. Good coffee and pine tree forests and you can live the Twin Peaks/Deadly Premonition dream.
That's right, Zach.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Outside of the Seattle/Redmond area, I've heard it's pretty great.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Washington is still large enough to avoid the hipster areas, I'd assume. Good coffee and pine tree forests and you can live the Twin Peaks/Deadly Premonition dream.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by CIANIgger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Washington fucking blows. Completely ruined by its residents. Colorado is getting all shitted up by Commiefornians too. Utah is a religious hell hole. Montana, I've never been.

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:14 pm
It's probably the nicest part of the USA in terms of climate and nature, it would be great if no one lived there.
I think that would be Maine or Washington. Sandy desert hills and no rain is death. But then you're living in Australia so naturally you'd see nothing wrong in that.

Top