Retarded wiki sites

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Retarded wiki sites

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:04 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 am

I didn't know that they had dead animals on there. But you're right, I didn't care much for that wiki.

I had two friends that had pages made about them. One of them absolutely doesn't deserve it and the other is an extremely minor LOLcow (so minor that FoxDick doesn't have a thread about him). I went on there to try to mitigate the damages, make things clearer, and remove things that were blatant lies.

I checked out the TGWTG page of course and it was mostly outdated material and also CTC lies.

If the site is permanently dead, nothing of value will be lost.

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their kahntent is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.
He's not untouchable he's just a pussy.
He’ll get his one day, and believe me when I say that I look forward to it.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by CIANigger » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
I didn't know that they had dead animals on there. But you're right, I didn't care much for that wiki.

I had two friends that had pages made about them. One of them absolutely doesn't deserve it and the other is an extremely minor LOLcow (so minor that FoxDick doesn't have a thread about him). I went on there to try to mitigate the damages, make things clearer, and remove things that were blatant lies.

I checked out the TGWTG page of course and it was mostly outdated material and also CTC lies.

If the site is permanently dead, nothing of value will be lost.

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their kahntent is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.
He's not untouchable he's just a pussy.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Something happened to ED several months prior to its death.

I'd updated and fixed the TGWTG page. It was pretty terrible and inaccurate before. For "members" they had guys like LittleKuriboh that were never part of the site. And Holly Brownbag wasn't listed at all. Fixed all that and updated the photos to show them in their middle-aged glory.

I went back there several months later and most of it was gone, especially all the stuff about Holly. You couldn't find it even in the edit history.
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
Well if they didn't have dead animals pics they might as well would of had because if you go to the offended part you'll see some truly fucked up shit, fake or not. Worst then any horror movie I've ever seen, as reality is stranger than fiction I assure you.
There are people who claim to be emotionless and that nothing gets them, those people are liars. Everyone has a weakness to exploit.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Something happened to ED several months prior to its death.

I'd updated and fixed the TGWTG page. It was pretty terrible and inaccurate before. For "members" they had guys like LittleKuriboh that were never part of the site. And Holly Brownbag wasn't listed at all. Fixed all that and updated the photos to show them in their middle-aged glory.

I went back there several months later and most of it was gone, especially all the stuff about Holly. You couldn't find it even in the edit history.
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
Well if they didn't have dead animals pics they might as well would of had because if you go to the offended part you'll see some truly fucked up shit, fake or not. Worst then any horror movie I've ever seen, as reality is stranger than fiction I assure you.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
I didn't know that they had dead animals on there. But you're right, I didn't care much for that wiki.

I had two friends that had pages made about them. One of them absolutely doesn't deserve it and the other is an extremely minor LOLcow (so minor that FoxDick doesn't have a thread about him). I went on there to try to mitigate the damages, make things clearer, and remove things that were blatant lies.

I checked out the TGWTG page of course and it was mostly outdated material and also CTC lies.

If the site is permanently dead, nothing of value will be lost.

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their kahntent is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm
they called him a bigot or something even though he tried to be reasonable and polite
Well that certainly sounds like The Escapist

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Poonoo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:06 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 pm
the only good thing to come out of that was some of the Escapist staff finding the articles on it and REEEEing about it on some old forum in 2011.
Image
Who REEEd? Pitts? MovieBlob?
I don't even remember who but I remember it was no one very prominent. Tictac might remember since I think he was the one who went on their forum to talk about it and got banned, they called him a bigot or something even though he tried to be reasonable and polite. He learned his lesson that day and embraced shitposting 100% of the time. :lol:

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 pm
the only good thing to come out of that was some of the Escapist staff finding the articles on it and REEEEing about it on some old forum in 2011.
Image
Who REEEd? Pitts? MovieBlob?

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by Poonoo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 am
The INDB was better than ED.
Don't let nostalgia blind you, it was shit too. It was more up to date than ED on TGWTG shit because we are spergs but the only good thing to come out of that was some of the Escapist staff finding the articles on it and REEEEing about it on some old forum in 2011.

Re: Retarded wiki sites

by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 am

The INDB was better than ED.

Top