Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm
My favorite sjw move is when they claim cancel culture doesn't exist but then engage in all the behaviors that get labeled as cancel culture in the first place.
It's like when they signal their hatred for racism, only to then tweet hateful tirades agains white people that would probably get them banned for life if they were about any other skin tone.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:25 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am
There are many people in the democratic party that don't realize how much the majority hates the Clintons - a lack of self-awareness could have put Slick Willie on the campaign trail for Sleepy Joe.
Most hate him and even more hate his wife. But when they hold prime blackmail material of you fucking an 8 year old boy in the asshole and also credibly threaten you to have you whacked if you even so much as to get jailed for anything you will likely shut the fuck up.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am

There are many people in the democratic party that don't realize how much the majority hates the Clintons - a lack of self-awareness could have put Slick Willie on the campaign trail for Sleepy Joe.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:28 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:08 am
I mean - he did eventually get 'cancelled' sort of kind of post Epstein. Dude's not campaigning for Biden.
Why would he campaign for Biden? Dude's not his wife or offering his wife a cabinet position.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:08 am

I mean - he did eventually get 'cancelled' sort of kind of post Epstein. Dude's not campaigning for Biden.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by CIANigger » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am
There's usually a political motive behind canceling the person. Either the person is conservative, or christian, or has spoken out against SJWism in the past. They don't usually cancel turboliberals. Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.
I still think that people like Clinton would be greased themselves after out living their usefulness.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am
Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.
Those that tried tended to die rather quickly.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am

There's usually a political motive behind canceling the person. Either the person is conservative, or christian, or has spoken out against SJWism in the past. They don't usually cancel turboliberals. Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:34 pm

Or how you have an 'obligation' to the people who cancelled you.

More often than not - this is some high school bullshit, either these twats need an excuse to get rid of some wrongthinker (Vic) or they want a "justifiable" reason to pick on someone for having the 'tism or something adjacent (Garrison Keillor) without dropping the ball and admitting that they only dislike x person because they have the 'tism. - Always scrutinize the mob, its pitiful that more journalists don't do that.

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

by Cuckara » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 pm

>"What the fuck, The New York Times published an opinion piece that I disagree with! This is unacceptable! #CancelTheNewYorkTimes"
>"Ugh, this celebrity just disagreed with the twitter mob! Bring out the hashtags on her ass!"
>"Oh hey, this kid said something edgy when he was a teenager; I better retweet this person who is trying to destroy his life."

And then:
>"You think cancel culture is real? Lmao, you stupid conservative/establishment democrat/thing I don't think, cancel culture isn't real because the celebrities who got cancelled still have careers! I'm now going to retweet a dozen snarky jokes about cancel culture."

It happens every time. Fucking Noam Chomsky called out their bullshit and their response was the same passive aggressive snark that they throw at every person who points out the obvious (that is, that twitter is full of intolerable zealots who constantly try their hardest to destroy people for wrongthink). It's classic leftist bullshit; create an extremely specific definition for something and then use that definition to argue it isn't happening.

No matter how many people get fucked by cancel culture, they'll insist it's not real because Rowling and the other big shots who have been targeted haven't been completely decimated. Look at Anthony Fantano; his tour was cancelled because of a poorly written hitpiece that took his videos out of context, and he has become such a spineless SJW over the last couple of years, he goes along with all of the "it's just holding people responsible for their actions" bullshit. Following that logic, I guess he really was alt-right and he fully deserved to have his reputation smeared.

Top