Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by CIANIgger » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:52 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:38 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm


What sponsors do Lupa and Marz have?
None until that Extreme Facial Abuse deal goes through.
Now you give me hope that she'll have to resort to do some scenes for Facial Abuse and get paid "in exposure only", so she'll get to get bukakked AND not get a single dollar for it.
None of these dumb holes read anything they sign so...there you go.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by Le Redditeur » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:38 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:37 am
Doge's got a sponsor again. Good for him.
What sponsors do Lupa and Marz have?
None until that Extreme Facial Abuse deal goes through.
Now you give me hope that she'll have to resort to do some scenes for Facial Abuse and get paid "in exposure only", so she'll get to get bukakked AND not get a single dollar for it.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by pibbs » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:24 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm
The only fitting one would be a salt manufacturer.
Surprised the company that makes the cardboard diet food Marz reviewed didn't offer a sponsorship. Surely they saw the couples of views she got and thought it would be good for their visibility.
Surely they saw the views and decided that they may as well advertise via a message bottle thrown into the middle of the pacific.
Actually that would be a better strategy.
"Ew. Does that food make you sound like that? No thanks!"

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:24 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm
The only fitting one would be a salt manufacturer.
Surprised the company that makes the cardboard diet food Marz reviewed didn't offer a sponsorship. Surely they saw the couples of views she got and thought it would be good for their visibility.
Surely they saw the views and decided that they may as well advertise via a message bottle thrown into the middle of the pacific.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:50 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm
I always thought that while Lindsay was so far left she could no longer see center, Doge kinda leaned left, but could dip his foot back in center on some topics. Has his opinions, but he'll leave you to yours.

His dad is retired Navy (and probably a Republican) and Doge has always shown respect for the military. He hates it when movies depict the military in a negative light.
I'm pretty sure he's moderately right wing. I remember he called the movie Easy A "disgustingly liberal" and said that "nobody knows the right thing to do about abortion" in his Twilight review.

He's a businessman above all else, if he says leftist things once in a while it's just to appease that part of his audience.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm
The only fitting one would be a salt manufacturer.
Surprised the company that makes the cardboard diet food Marz reviewed didn't offer a sponsorship. Surely they saw the couples of views she got and thought it would be good for their visibility.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:37 am
Doge's got a sponsor again. Good for him.
What sponsors do Lupa and Marz have?
None until that Extreme Facial Abuse deal goes through.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:22 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:23 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm
His dad is retired Navy (and probably a Republican)
A Republican wouldn't have a thing to do with Doge's silly shit.
You can't choose your family. Exhibit A: Miles "Over the Wall or in the Ground" Antwiler and his brother.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm

The only fitting one would be a salt manufacturer.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:37 am
Doge's got a sponsor again. Good for him.
What sponsors do Lupa and Marz have?

Top